Vickers
Ford
Daniels
Karine
Faris
Upworth
Rosenthal
Author
The ALIEN Hall of Hotness! (Read 3,354 times)

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: SM on Mar 04, 2018, 08:25:01 PM
The Overseer of Objectification?

Lordy! Just havin' a bit of fun.  :P

SM

SM

A common excuse.

Xenomania

Xenomania

Oh dear, it was just a joke on Andrews' line from Alien 3. ::)

SM

SM

I am very well aware.

Couldn't pass up some alliteration though.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Ripley's muff is holding those panties up! Lol

Scorpio

Scorpio

I voted for Daniels because she is beautiful, strong, charismatic and feminine.  Ripley is too butch for my taste, nothing against that but not my thing. 

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Gotta go for that bad ass Ripley from Aliens. I love a women that can handle herself.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Vickers. Even Janek knew it ;D

bobby brown

bobby brown

SHAW <3

NetworkATTH

NetworkATTH

Ripley with a buzz cut.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Rosenthal and Upworth are pretty hot, Rosie got a lot of curves.

Vickers is really pretty too, in a cold, harsh way.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Vickers I'm not too keen on. She has no problems with setting people on fire. I mean the first time you get drunk and past out and she finds a dead faggerhugger in the room: Auto-immolation by fire. Not even a courtesy chest xray. Not even a go f**k yourself cheater tag-line. Just get the flamethrower and fwoosh. I mean shit there's probably a gun right next to the flamethrower and she will still choose the flamethrower.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Quarantine is serious business.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 05, 2018, 10:37:40 PM
Vickers I'm not too keen on. She has no problems with setting people on fire. I mean the first time you get drunk and past out and she finds a dead faggerhugger in the room: Auto-immolation by fire. Not even a courtesy chest xray. Not even a go f**k yourself cheater tag-line. Just get the flamethrower and fwoosh. I mean shit there's probably a gun right next to the flamethrower and she will still choose the flamethrower.

Good point. Which is why I choose both Vickers and Rosenthol. Because Rosenthol can use the gun. Although they're welcome to use mine. I mean...I'd have my own gun. I don't mean that other kind of gun, and not just one, I'd have many. They could choose, we could, you know, share. It's good to become familiar with the various platforms, so you'd have to thoroughly handle each others equipment. Oh boy, is it, uh, getting warm in here?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed