The Predator Release Pushed Back Again? - September 14th

Started by Darkoo, Feb 13, 2018, 07:56:43 AM

Author
The Predator Release Pushed Back Again? - September 14th (Read 45,355 times)

EVIL the PREDATOR

EVIL the PREDATOR

Back to predator and it's trailer , It's a strange one though , I mean deadpool 2 is from 20th century fox , it's not out till October , yet we had a sneak peak last year, and now we have a full blown trailer already  , I'm curious as to why fox is hesitant on releasing a sneak peak , what's the hold up ? I have an inclination that the negative response to the script and the leaked photos , has made them rework some of the film . I could be wrong but something clearly has changed behind the scenes

Corporal Hicks

Perhaps, Petr Švancara, if you made a comment or response without resorting to insulting the community I'd let your posts go through and you be able to respond. How about less woe is me and more grown up? Thanks.  :)

EVIL the PREDATOR

EVIL the PREDATOR

Yeah hicks nipped this one in the bud pretty well I'd say , let's just leave it now , my bad by the way , deadpool 2 is out in June not October , I'm getting mixed up with the venom movie date  🤗

azamultic

Evil deadpool 2 is coming out in May 18  ;)

EVIL the PREDATOR

EVIL the PREDATOR

Its out on June the 1st now bro .. still considering the amount of marketing that fox has put into deadpool 2 , I wonder why the predator hasn't received the same ?

EVIL the PREDATOR

EVIL the PREDATOR

Azamultic yeah you are right it's out in may , stupid google is saying the 1st of June , which is why I said that .. 

azamultic

It's okay man, I thought that they changed release date ;D. PS just to disagree, I don't think Winston would have been too upset about new designs. It is a work and as an artist you can just separate your own design and another artists design. You need to watch the interview about how they were making the castume( just a friendly disagreement)  ;)

Biomechanoid

Glad to see Hicks realized it wasn't just members who were being insulting , iv noticed without names that certain guest comments who not only insulted just one member, he insulted a lot of members , has been deleted. So thank you hicks for not taking sides . And sorry for my attitude to said guest . Won't happen again.

Hollywood

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Feb 17, 2018, 01:23:23 PM
God i hope we got the trailer early in march, even though the release pushed back totally could give us a late march/early april trailer. There's cinemacon in late april so i guess we can be sure that we're getting something there anyway.But that's two more months... Come on life, please go faster !

I'm not as familiar with Cinemacon compared to Comic Con. Do the movie trailers/sneak peeks/sizzle reels showcased there get officially released online or do fans rely on bootlegged leaks to see what they show those attending the convention? Hopefully we can get some of the cast answering questions on a panel too.

Corporal Hicks

I'm not sure about in general but Alien: Covenant was featured at Cinemacon and the footage wasn't released online. That said, it's looking likely I'll have a staffer attending the show so we'll know if something is shown.  :)

EVIL the PREDATOR

EVIL the PREDATOR

Why are my comments being deleted hicks ? I'm not being insulting , im being respectful and I'm being truthful and I just apologised.. scroll down and see bios comment . Is that sarcasm needed ? 
Why are you not deleting his comment ?

Corporal Hicks

That wasn't me but I imagine it's a case of "we've addressed this thoroughly. Let's move on please." I'd message you privately but I'm unable to do so. Enough has been said on the subject. So once again, I ask, let's move on please. Thanks  :)

EVIL the PREDATOR

EVIL the PREDATOR

That's is practically all I said though 🤔 Thanks hicks for clearing that up though bro .

Rush Hour Rambo

I agree with the video earlier about the film being moved to hopefully emulate the box office numbers IT did. The Predator really has to work IMO because Fox or eventually Disney will not keep making these films if they don't appeal to a wider audience eventually.

If this time frame helps the franchise overall it's a good thing. A lacklustre box office performance could see standalone Predator movies derailed for a long time.

I still think this will be a surprise hit, personally.

ELDERCLANLEADER

Yeah it's a funny time for this film to come out really , on the one hand if it does well , Disney will be all over it , if it sinks , it could well be the end for the franchise .  IMO The September release I think has more to do with the reshoots more than anything though.

Let's all just hope no matter what your opinion is , that this film is at least a commercial success , even if it's not critically .

Because if it flops it's going to be a long time before we see anything again . Although Disney could just sell the rights on to someone like Netflix .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed