The Predator Release Pushed Back Again? - September 14th

Started by Darkoo, Feb 13, 2018, 07:56:43 AM

Author
The Predator Release Pushed Back Again? - September 14th (Read 45,733 times)

Dan

If there's problems with guest comments why is the possibility still there?Its not even asking for an email contact or something to prove that person is the one who answer to others.For example Petr and Evil can be the same person or anyone can write in other guests names.

As for The Predator we still haven't seen any footage of it can't be said it's not working. There's serious options on possible new elements in addition to the mythology.I haven't read the script so I can't say it's ok or not but as fans imagine from the scriptment it could turn out very different on screen.I was never dissapointed in any Shane Back movie anyway.

Hollywood

Quote from: Dan on Feb 17, 2018, 02:00:51 AM
As for The Predator we still haven't seen any footage of it can't be said it's not working. There's serious options on possible new elements in addition to the mythology.I haven't read the script so I can't say it's ok or not but as fans imagine from the scriptment it could turn out very different on screen.I was never dissapointed in any Shane Back movie anyway.

Well said. I'm really curious what the tone if the first trailer will be like. I hope we get it in the next few weeks despite the release date push.

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: Hollywood on Feb 17, 2018, 04:02:02 AM
Quote from: Dan on Feb 17, 2018, 02:00:51 AM

Well said. I'm really curious what the tone if the first trailer will be like. I hope we get it in the next few weeks despite the release date push.

I bet the tone is ominous. Since 'The Predator' is coming out basically when 2017's IT was released, is it safe to say we will get a trailer at the very end of March/early April since IT had its first trailer drop on March 29th?

Red Sparrow seems soon and Deadpool seems far away so not sure the trailer will drop with those releases.

Biomechanoid

The only image I have seen, which I think it was posted somewhere here, is of a predator riding in an armored vehicle along with humans. That did not leave a good impression for me. But it appeared to be a non-shoot/behind the scene image, so I can't draw any conclusion from that. But come release time and I see a predator commandeering a human army tank, that would be quite disappointing. The recent news of reshoots don't concern me, that is pretty common.

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

I want an answer, why avpgalaxy constantly removing my and other comments here? There was about 200 comments in this article previous day. I can wtite here numerous times, nothing will stop me. You guys are really thinking that this will convince people to stop writing there? It will be better if there will be closed discussion already, if you really do not allow anyone to add anything here.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So it looks like three pages worth of posting was removed as they contributed nothing to the discussion. Both registered members and guest are to abide by the community rules - find them here: https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=3.0. I'm sorry to all involved in that incident. People have been spoken to.

Let's move on and actually return to talking about Predator!

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

Corporal Hicks - I dont believe this statement, what did you said? Comments that do not contribute with anything to the discussion was removed. Thats a bad joke, right? In fact I still see there a tons of other similar comments that also dont add anything to the discussion, yet there are still here. . f****** interesting. Let me guess. . this comment will be also deleted right? All MY personal comments was about Predator in general. . all of them, if not directly about Shane's Predator. Why they was deleted is beyond me. But atleast it is clearly show us a true behaviour of this website and people behind it.

Corporal Hicks

The posts removed was a silly and immature guest vs members fight that was completely uncalled for and as such have been removed. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop looking to pick a fight with the moderators. As per the rules which I linked to just 15 minutes ago, if you have an issue with any moderating decision please take it up in private.

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

Corporal Hicks - So when Im asking about why my comments was deleted, this means that Im fighting with moderators. Seriously? MY previous comments do not insult anyone, I was proper here. And when I was using sharper words (but, not against someone!) I was always using this symbols *** so, no. It must be about something else.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You were pointed to rules that tell you what to do when you have issues with moderating decisions but you didn't let it go. Even without using swearing, not following those rules certainly does look like you're trying to pick a fight. If you wish to continue the conversation despite that I've made it clear it why the posts were deleted, then please take it up privately.

So let's please get back to to talking about Predator.

As I have previously stated, if you wish to continue the conversation please take it up in private. Contact details are on my profile and are also available on the website. This is the last I will say here on the matter and all attempts to continue to steer back off topic will continue to be deleted.

BigDaddyJohn

God i hope we got the trailer early in march, even though the release pushed back totally could give us a late march/early april trailer. There's cinemacon in late april so i guess we can be sure that we're getting something there anyway. But that's two more months... Come on life, please go faster !

Biomechanoid

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Feb 17, 2018, 01:23:23 PM
God i hope we got the trailer early in march, even though the release pushed back totally could give us a late march/early april trailer. There's cinemacon in late april so i guess we can be sure that we're getting something there anyway. But that's two more months... Come on life, please go faster !

It's funny. My anticipation level has been dormant on The Predator.  But since reading of the delay, it woke up my impatience.

Hollywood

I'm starting to think we might see the trailer in mid-April. Fox released Kingsman 2 on September 22 in the US and that first trailer was released on April 24...

EVIL the PREDATOR

EVIL the PREDATOR

To be fair I think hicks has realised it wasn't just guests who were being insulting , iv noticed without names that certain member comments that kicked it all of in the first place , has been deleted. So thank you hicks for not taking sides . And sorry for my attitude to said member . Won't happen again.

JungleHunter87

Quote from: Hollywood on Feb 17, 2018, 03:25:44 PM
I'm starting to think we might see the trailer in mid-April. Fox released Kingsman 2 on September 22 in the US and that first trailer was released on April 24...

God, I hope so. I'm getting sick of waiting! Every time the goal post is moved. I'm like looking at my calendar shaking my head. I don't mind the reshoots and I get the rumors behind the logic for a September release. But, just give me SOMETHING already. With a teaser you can still get an idea of tone. Not as much as a full fledged trailer mind you. Still, it would give all of us something to go off of until a full trailer is released.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed