The Predator Release Pushed Back Again? - September 14th

Started by Darkoo, Feb 13, 2018, 07:56:43 AM

Author
The Predator Release Pushed Back Again? - September 14th (Read 45,608 times)

Whiskeybrewer

With the reshoots/pick ups and moving the film again. Im not actually that worried. Fox have a habit of doing this lately with all their films, so I don't see it as a bad sign.

Also means it comes out closer to my birthday so lol

goose_3387

Could be good. Could be bad. I just hope the final movie is the better for it.

Fox taking back control over Shane?

XENOMORPHOSIS

OH FOR F**K SAKE MORE WAITING!

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

Trailer will be when? I can wait, month here. . month there, I can wait sure, but what about the trailer, or teaser atleast?

Corporal Hicks

Who knows at this point. There's still a chance we might get in March (presumably with Red Sparrow) but that might be pushing. Another option would be Deadpool 2 in May.

Shasvre

I didn't even know what the release date was before checking this thread, so I can't say I'm too bothered by it. :laugh:

felix

I'll wait for an official statement from Fox.

BigDaddyJohn

Corporal Hicks

BigDaddyJohn

You know when it's cold outside, the sky is grey, and you get that little news that darkens your day a bit more, well, this is exactly it...

spinksy

I'm not to bothered by this, a month is (as the report says) only a strategic move, and after seeing how poorly Alien Covenant did I can fully understand this.

Like many others here I want to see a trailer soon, a trailer will give a good indication of what to expect quality wise.

dallevalle

are you kidding me right now come on :(

Wweyland

This is not good. How many times has this been pushed back already? Time to reset the timers on several fansites.

Hollywood

Dammit. Well if it's strategic I guess that's good but I would have guessed Equalizer 2 would've been the one to move.

BigDaddyJohn

I'm still not worried about the movie quality-wise, but that's just painful to have to wait one more month, and maybe more considering my location, it will probably be out later than that in my country... Feel the pain...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed