Looking for a fan fiction story

Started by gwyoda, Feb 11, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

Author
Looking for a fan fiction story (Read 717 times)

gwyoda

gwyoda

As the title says, I am looking for a fan fiction story that used to be on fanfiction dot net but was taken down so I am trying to find another copy of it, or at least the autor so I can ask them directly.  It is a mostly predator-based story that involves a young woman (I think her name was Erin) getting picked up from a colony that had just been overrun with Aliens.  A predator clan went in to do a chiva and found her alone in the colony.  She was part of a traveling circus.  She was able to use the blocking of chi's (energy pathways in the body) to take down predators.  She later started to teach her clan how to use that technique.  I also remember that she had a specific encounter with another clan who was hunting a marine.  The clan she was with prevented the other clan from hunting her, but didn't stop the death of the marine.  She later challenged the hunter from the other clan to a duel and killed him.  It's been driving me crazy!  Any help would be appreciated.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed