The Predator Filming Additional Scenes in March

Started by ThePredatorUK, Feb 02, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

Author
The Predator Filming Additional Scenes in March (Read 90,524 times)

Corporal Hicks

Alright gents. No point in having an argument over stuff that took place in the past if you're not going to actually get the posts you're talking about. If you can't/wont provide the quotes, move on.

ELDERCLANLEADER

I suppose don't try and fight with me for months for expressing my opinion, and the opinions of many others and expect i won't pull you for it later on.

Corporal Hicks

Enough, please. We're not in a school yard.

Hollywood

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Apr 16, 2018, 11:25:41 AM
I'm in total agreement with you on that, the ending kinda made it sound too sloppy, I liked mostly everything leading up to it

As someone who didn't read the script, that's encouraging to hear.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Hollywood on Apr 17, 2018, 09:08:16 PM
I'm in total agreement with you on that, the ending kinda made it sound too sloppy, I liked mostly everything leading up to it

Yeah the first two acts contains a few peculiar stuff but are really cool overall !

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Apr 17, 2018, 09:10:24 PM
Quote from: Hollywood on Apr 17, 2018, 09:08:16 PM

Yeah the first two acts contains a few peculiar stuff but are really cool overall !

Just for the sake of asking, is it still floating around out there?

Ramjet311

I dont see a problem in sharing the original script anymore as i dare say its been rewritten enough where maybe only 30-50% remain.

So if anyone wants a copy im happy to pass it on to the diehard fans only, and at a price ( Im kidding ).

See us Australians are lovely people

skull-splitter

I'd like it, only for future reference.

ThePredatorUK

Quote from: Ramjet311 on Apr 19, 2018, 05:41:02 AM
I dont see a problem in sharing the original script anymore as i dare say its been rewritten enough where maybe only 30-50% remain.

So if anyone wants a copy im happy to pass it on to the diehard fans only, and at a price ( Im kidding ).

See us Australians are lovely people
please 🙏🏽

Corporal Hicks

I will be sharing it via the site after the film has come out regardless.

Johnny Handsome

Man, i'm so glad i didn't read that and going in mostly "unprepared".

Not only does reading a script before ruin the experience, but now it's not even that relevant anymore and lots of energy in trashing that early draft was for nothing.

ELDERCLANLEADER

ELDERCLANLEADER

Hicks I take it fox barred you from posting it correct ? Does that mean fox has influence on the site ? Just curious that's all... ???

@johnny handsome it's way too early to say what made the final film , at this point it's all speculation,  until we get to either see a trailer or see the film .. I'm backing a large portion of the script remains unchanged.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: ELDERCLANLEADER on Apr 19, 2018, 01:06:01 PM
Hicks I take it fox barred you from posting it correct ? Does that mean fox has influence on the site ? Just curious that's all... ???

I could post it if I wanted. But then Fox would be contacting us, threatening us with legal action to remove it. Things like early script leaks or leaked set pictures are normally jumped on quite early by Fox's legal department.

ELDERCLANLEADER

Ahh I see , that's a shame my man. I wonder how they would go about legal action , but yeah it's probably best not to find out lol  ;D

Hollywood

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Apr 19, 2018, 12:20:26 PM
Man, i'm so glad i didn't read that and going in mostly "unprepared".

Not only does reading a script before ruin the experience, but now it's not even that relevant anymore and lots of energy in trashing that early draft was for nothing.

I didnt read it either but feel like I know a little too much with some discussions on the site going without spoiler tags. Now I don't know what's been changed, kept or scrapped so that's good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed