The Predator Filming Additional Scenes in March

Started by ThePredatorUK, Feb 02, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

Author
The Predator Filming Additional Scenes in March (Read 89,492 times)

Corporal Hicks

I believe

Spoiler
his death in the script and the tested film were actually different anyway.
[close]

funk_master_chunk

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 13, 2018, 08:34:37 AM
I believe

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler

How did he die in the script and test screenings?
[close]

Ramjet311

Quote from: funk_master_chunk on Apr 13, 2018, 09:54:20 AM
I believe

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler
in the script he is killed by a hybrid on the tanker. But kills the hybrid in the process.
[close]

funk_master_chunk

Quote from: Ramjet311 on Apr 13, 2018, 10:12:27 AM
Quote from: funk_master_chunk on Apr 13, 2018, 09:54:20 AM
I believe

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler
in the script he is killed by a hybrid on the tanker. But kills the hybrid in the process.
[close]

Spoiler

Thanks. Looks like that's what's going on in the set pics, at least. Bits of Spider Pred everywhere. Interested to know how he dies now, though.
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

Damn
Spoiler
he died like a badass, i liked it, hope if they changed it they kept the badass aspect of his death
[close]

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 12, 2018, 10:16:34 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 12, 2018, 10:03:55 PM
Changing the third act wouldn't do away with the humor. It's all over the script.

At least there'll be less of it, so it seems. I never saw the script though. Was it really that rough?

In all honesty it was really funny, too funny IMO for a predator movie, even though it wasn't a comedy either.

ELDERCLANLEADER

I'm glad they are toning down the humour , I don't mind some jokes , sure the original was full of one liners but turning it into joke fest , takes something away for me . As crazy as I might sound, if there are aliens out there , I reckon some sort of species of alien , might resemble something akin to predator, so for me there should be an element of seriousness.

Hollywood

Hollywood

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 12, 2018, 10:32:25 PM
I wouldn't call it rough. There's plenty of humor, some which misses, but most of it works. The third act was an overextended mess, though. That's what I'm hoping the reshoots fix.

I'm happy they're taking their time and making decisions that will hopefully make the movie better instead of rushing it out. I bet test screening audiences have similar opinions to you and others here. I would like if they released the alternate ending though after The Predator is in and out of theaters. I'd be curious to see it.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Hollywood on Apr 13, 2018, 03:28:14 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 12, 2018, 10:32:25 PM
I wouldn't call it rough. There's plenty of humor, some which misses, but most of it works. The third act was an overextended mess, though. That's what I'm hoping the reshoots fix.

I'm happy they're taking their time and making decisions that will hopefully make the movie better instead of rushing it out. I bet test screening audiences have similar opinions to you and others here. I would like if they released the alternate ending though after The Predator is in and out of theaters. I'd be curious to see it.

The ending was kinda over the top, but i would like to see it as well if possible.
Spoiler
I really liked the swamp location though, new and could be interesting visually, hope they keep just that.
[close]

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

They confirmed the reason why they made reshoots, because they recreated the third act from scratch. But the information itself doesnt tell anything about less humor, so. . why this site speaking about the humor aspect that was toned down is beyond me. Someone here just saying something non-official, and thats all. Nice try avpgalaxy.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Petr Švancara on Apr 13, 2018, 05:54:18 PM
They confirmed the reason why they made reshoots, because they recreated the third act from scratch. But the information itself doesnt tell anything about less humor, so. . why this site speaking about the humor aspect that was toned down is beyond me. Someone here just saying something non-official, and thats all. Nice try avpgalaxy.

Because the humor was tuned down in the test screening, that's why. And also because most of the set photos were darker than before, and that it could be related.

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

BigDaddyJohn - Wrong! Wrong! In the last test screening, people was complaining about the humor. Since the last test screening we only think that reshoot was done in order to tone the humor down, but it was only a theory. And it was a false theory, because now we have confirmation that reshoots was established in order to entirely change the final act. Where is the whole "humor is toned down" confirmation, huh? You should rather pay attention on what was said before and what is said now, reshoots change the third part of the movie, that is official statement of one of the actors. The whole "humor is toned down" words was made just by the avpgalaxy. Article say - Apparently, the reshoots were intended to tone that (humor) down in favor of more of a horror element. THIS is just a pure speculation by someone from this website, nothing more. There is a zero word about anything in regards of any humor from Keegan-Michael Key himself. So?

KiramidHead

As long as they keep Casey's decontamination scene intact, I'm good.  :-* ;) :laugh:

BigDaddyJohn

Hahaha naughty boy

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 13, 2018, 07:10:26 PM
As long as they keep Casey's decontamination scene intact, I'm good.  :-* ;) [emoji23]
Haha, sounds pretty hot, what about her other scene?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Whos_Nick

The humor was the same in the test

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed