Your movie ideas and fantasies

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Feb 03, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Author
Your movie ideas and fantasies (Read 27,652 times)

The Old One

The Old One

I've got a Podcast to prescribe for such a subject.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 13, 2019, 02:38:14 AM
I've worked on a similar project in graphic novel form, however it's stuck in limbo and has been for a few years. The script, concept art and first ten pages still exist though, so, one day...

Interesting. Hopefully it see the light of day in any format (graphic novel, short film, motion-comic, etc). I hope you have time or inspiration to finish.  ;)

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 13, 2019, 02:44:45 AM
I've got a Podcast to prescribe for such a subject.

It's a good idea indeed.

The Old One

The Old One

"Woolie will figure it out."

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

My original idea to start a new franchise.

Pokemorph: Gotta catch 'em all!

Ash is an android kid from Pallet Town, a rustic Weyland Yutani colony. He is the main character, a synthetic boy who has always dreamed of becoming a Pokémorph Master; just like normal kids do. As soon as he turned ten minutes old, after being activated for first time, he rushed to Professor David's Laboratory to get his very first Pokémorph.

Together, they start an epic journey of adventures across the Kanto planet and beyond! The Pokémorph (or Xenomon) are collectible organisms with acid blood and the ability to incorporate genetic characteristics of other creatures. They're parasites, and as such they've been using the native animals as hosts, giving birth to a whole variety of breeds and shapes. According to legends (which may be canon or not) everything started with the crash of an alien wishbone-shaped spacecraft, near to Leviticus 426 lake. Pokémorph are commonly captured and trained by humans, primarily for companionship or to be used in popular fighting competitions.

Huggs

Huggs

I think they should do a short film based on A:CM and get Deniro and Pesci to play Winter and O'Neal.

"What da f*#s a'matta witchu? He's already dead".

"He was twitchin'"

"Da f*ck he was"

"Yeah, a lil' bit. A lil bit."

"Are you happy now? We're gonna have every bug in the f***in' hive up our @** in about 5 minutes. These are $2,000 shoes. You eva pull that sh*t again, I'm gonna beat you with your own mutha".

Immortan Jonesy

I would like a reboot with the  Mad Max: Fury Road quality.

The Old One

The Old One

Omg yes.

razeak

razeak

I would like to see a Terminator finale, set in the future war shown in T1 and T2. CGI de-aged Biehn reprises his role as Reese. I also would want someone that doesn't look like a goober to pay John Connor. WTF is up with his casting. T2 was the only one that got it right (including the older one). Stahl and the fellow from Genisys killed it for me with their appearance. I would also like to see it not have a single "oh look im a badass" moment or pose like Dark Fate seems to be delivering (or any films anymore to be honest, hokey). I never needed Sarah Connor framed like the bazooka scene to believe she was a threat.

I definitely want to see a Pacific Rim/Godzilla crossover.

A Wolverine movie where he is skilled at combat would be good too. Jackman's Wolverine is just a tank (which is cool in it's own way).

A new part 2 and 3 of Matrix to toss out the sequels.

I would like to see more Robocop, but we are getting that. I thought the 2014 film was good.

I would also like to see an Aliens: Colonial Marines documentary that delves into the troubled development with insider info, documents, a discovery of the lone WiiU copy of the game, and a prison interview with Randy. I bet we could get a 6 episode mini-series of documents out of that lol.

Big budget shark films would be great instead of the low budget fare.

Another Han Solo film. I rather enjoyed the one we have.

A new Friday the 13th more in line with the the first 6 or so would be fun.

I wouldn't be averse to seeing an action/war movie with Colonial Marines in combat with other human forces or even a Predator invasion of some of their frontier worlds.

The Old One

The Old One

Of the above ideas, the Terminator Future War concept is the only one I want.

LastSonofKrypton

A remake of The One, with Nicholas Cage in the form of Castor Troy travelling through the movie multiverses fighting and killing other Nicholas Cage characters and stealing their inner Cage. Hot on his tail is Cameron Poe Cage who must force Castor to put the bunny back in the box before the multiverse collapses in on itself

razeak

razeak

That's a fantastic idea lol.

Baron Von Marlon

Some sort of Maximum Overdrive but with animals. It would be like The Birds, Piranha, Zombeavers and more, all mixed together.
With a decent budget and practical effects whenever possible.
Imagine some bimbo with her chihuahua "Who's a good boy? Who's a nice little doggy dog? Yes, you are. Yes, you aaaaaaargh!!!"
Animal "trainers" getting attacked during a live show, hunters running for their lives as wildlife is chasing them,...
With perhaps a small part for Nicholas Cage as a beekeeper  ;D
And with so many animals, there's the option for so many puns/one-liners.

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Aug 07, 2019, 08:11:41 PM
A remake of The One, with Nicholas Cage in the form of Castor Troy travelling through the movie multiverses fighting and killing other Nicholas Cage characters and stealing their inner Cage. Hot on his tail is Cameron Poe Cage who must force Castor to put the bunny back in the box before the multiverse collapses in on itself

https://media3.giphy.com/media/PqeUAzDeCavgk/source.gif

I'd watch that.
The world needs more crazy and entertaining movies.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

DBZ.

I mean how hard can it be to have japanese superman kick people in the face?

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 07, 2019, 04:19:32 AM
I would like a reboot with the  Mad Max: Fury Road quality.

Yes please.

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 08, 2019, 02:23:31 AM
DBZ.

I mean how hard can it be to have japanese superman kick people in the face?

Really f**kin hard, judging by the piece of shit they made last time they tried.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

They are overthinking it. 

Give me 100 million dollars and a group of unknown actors and I could blow that shit outta the water. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed