Billy’s last stand

Started by frasermaxx, Feb 01, 2018, 09:00:08 PM

Author
Billy’s last stand (Read 8,584 times)

frasermaxx

frasermaxx

I don't know if this has been posted here before but I came accross this, YouTube link on Billy's last stand an illustrative insight into what happened when he was killed by the predator offscreen.

Wweyland

Wweyland

I don't like that he was stabbed from behind. The whole scene shows that he meets the predator head-on.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

Yeah, not really keen on that interpretation. The movie did it the best, let your imagination do the killing. Nothing shown could have possibly lived up to our expectations. It also heightens the fear aspect.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I always thought he died of blood loss after cutting himself open.

Wweyland

Wweyland

What if he fell down the log? The possibilities are endless.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 15, 2018, 12:32:25 PM
I always thought he died of blood loss after cutting himself open.
Bled to death in less than a minute from that non-gushing wound on his chest?  I'm happy to report that is not the way he died.   ;D

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You just raped my childhood.

genocyber

genocyber

I always imagined he was gutted like a fish.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Oh come on you Predator fans. It's obvious how the Predator killed Billy. He rushed in for the kill and blocked Billy's right hand swipe of the knife and then hit him on squarely on top of his noggin. Just like good old fashion whack-a-mole. That was why it was so easy to pull that spine out, it had already been torn free internally.

8)

Olde

Olde

Actually you're all wrong. The predator...

Spoiler
...told Billy that the alien skull is canon.
[close]

8)

Axe

Axe

Quote from: Wweyland on Feb 15, 2018, 01:19:00 PM
What if he fell down the log? The possibilities are endless.
Best death ever  ;D :D

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Just based on how loudly Billy screams, I assume he died by stepping on some Lego.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Joking aside, i think he screams because he remembered his agent booked him for his next movie Action Jackson.

Huggs

Huggs

I always thought he was stabbed or speared from the front. Of course, due to the precise nature and tone of the scream, it could've been a savage thumb wrestling victory, or a nude photo of Rosie O'Donnell.  :)

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

The cause of death is clear and no joke, its because the Predator showed him AVP:R, just listen to the way he screams, no doubt what caused it.  :laugh:
Seriously though, maybe
Spoiler
he found out David created the Xenomorph.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed