Species from other franchises that would fit in the AvP universe

Started by MetalBlade, Jan 15, 2018, 01:36:31 AM

Author
Species from other franchises that would fit in the AvP universe (Read 4,614 times)

MetalBlade

MetalBlade

Just my opinion here are some of my pics from species from other franchises that I think would fit well in the AvP universe.

Brutes/Jiralhanae from Halo

Wookiees from Star Wars

Krogan from Mass effect

Protoss from StarCraft

Lycans from Underworld

Moorwen from Outlander

What species do you think would fit in the AvP universe?

BigDaddyJohn

Bill Cosby could be a formidable opponent IMO  :P

whiterabbit

This old chestnut I see...

The Blob and The Thing from Another World would fit right in. Not so sure about modern video game monsters.

Corporal Hicks

SiL, obviously. I do wonder how The Thing would fit in, though. As some sort of accelerant creature?

MetalBlade

SiL would be interesting especially since she sort of looks like a sexy Xenomorph  :-\

But yes I can see the Thing and The blob working quite well too.

BigDaddyJohn

More seriously, i'd like to see the aliens from 10 Cloverfield Lane invading earth or another planet and interrupting a predator xenomorph hunt.

Corporal Hicks

I would definitely like the see the Predator's hunting other aliens in the future, though. I thought the River Ghost was a missed opportunity and I like it when they do it in the EU.

Wweyland

Predators hunting The Arrival aliens. That would be something.

SM

They'd know the Predators were coming.

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

King Kong, Godzilla, Mothra, King Geedorah, etc versus a large group of elite Predators would be cool.

SM

Wouldn't they just step on the elite Predators?

whiterabbit

or zap them with their nuclear breath and considering the beat down Classic got from a Super Predator, I'm sure they'll do fine.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 15, 2018, 11:37:47 PM
or zap them with their nuclear breath and considering the beat down Classic got from a Super Predator, I'm sure they'll do fine.

:laugh: You're a bit harsh, i think he gave a "decent" fight considering he was wounded and probably starving.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SM on Jan 15, 2018, 11:16:14 PM
Wouldn't they just step on the elite Predators?

They could try but that could be interested to see! Reminds me of some fan art.

https://icedestroyer.deviantart.com/art/PREDATOR-Phantom-2-263568891

MetalBlade

Quote from: WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE on Jan 15, 2018, 11:08:07 PM
King Kong, Godzilla, Mothra, King Geedorah, etc versus a large group of elite Predators would be cool.
No just no

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed