The Disney and 20th Century Fox Merger - AvP Galaxy Podcast #61

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 10, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

Author
The Disney and 20th Century Fox Merger - AvP Galaxy Podcast #61 (Read 18,069 times)

Scorpio

Quote from: SM on Jan 21, 2018, 11:30:21 PM
I'm sure Scorpio would take issue with the 'contrarian' accusation.

I take issue that you say I would take issue of it.

Actually no I don't.

Corporal Hicks

::)

Crowd-funding isn't exactly "scamming". Those Oats shorts were really entertaining and I'll definitely be contributing to his crowd-funding as I'm interested in seeing feature length versions. We all know he's got The Gone World soon too so it's not like he's desperate for work.

EVIL the PREDATOR

EVIL the PREDATOR

Honestly I think Disney taking over fox might be the best outcome for both franchises, let's not kid ourselves here , Disney have proven time and again that iconic franchises are in good hands , we only have to look at marvel and Star Wars to see that . If Disney were to create a alien/predator universe , I think they will throw a lot of money , and creative will at it and give it the same top notch quality as marvel and Star Wars . Disney very rarely release poor films . Now they own both franchises , I'm 100% sure they will make new films . Fox have neglected alien and predator for too long . I'm glad they are not in charge now .

Local Trouble

Corporal Hicks

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

That logo is real.  I just added the galaxy part.

http://www.mousemisers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/11329694784_0012318481_b.jpg

I live near Disneyland so I see that on bumper stickers all around me.  It always makes me think of AvP first.  :)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 05, 2018, 02:22:40 AM

Yeah, I heard Disney offered Darkness $52.4 billion for this site. Never imaged he would actually accept.

The sellout.  >:(

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 05, 2018, 04:27:37 PM

Yeah, I heard Disney offered Darkness $52.4 billion for this site. Never imaged he would actually accept.

Especially for such a low-ball offer.  >:(

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 05, 2018, 01:32:25 PM
That logo is real.  I just added the galaxy part.

Less impressed now. Should have just lied to me.  :P

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 05, 2018, 10:07:14 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 05, 2018, 04:27:37 PM

Especially for such a low-ball offer.  >:(

I told him to push for 75 but...whatever.

Local Trouble

One day you'll get your payout and have enough to finally visit that beach from Alien 3.

Corporal Hicks

I just can't be arsed to drive there.  :laugh: it was a good few hours away from what I remember.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed