User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

AvPGalaxy News

Statistics

2,344,866 Posts in 36,490 Topics
by 20,498 Members
Latest Member: linferno

Author Topic: Neill Blomkamp Shares New Alien 5 Concept Art  (Read 31950 times)

Nightmare Asylum
Mar 11, 2019, 02:41:57 PM
Reply #271 on: Mar 11, 2019, 02:41:57 PM
Q
The two huggers (or dual-use single hugger) works for me as a Queen thing. One Queen embryo, one standard Alien to protect the gestating Queen larva in case there is no hive present.

I remember back in the day I floated around the theory that perhaps the Runner didn't "take" any traits from the dog/ox, but rather that the Runner variant was something built specifically to protect the Queen that would have looked the same coming out of any host that was impregnated by the Queen Facehugger. 'Course Resurrection and Prometheus and Covenant all double down on the way that the host DNA mingles with the Alien DNA so that clearly isn't the case, but it was fun to think about regardless.

Huggs
Mar 11, 2019, 11:42:35 PM
Reply #273 on: Mar 11, 2019, 11:42:35 PM
Q
I've an idea.

Make alien 5. Then right at the end, have something go wrong in Ripleys reality. Newts scream turns into a claxon, or hicks sounds like Charles dance.

Alien 5 would turn out to be the nightmare Ripley was having before she woke up on fury. Would explain all the goofy creatures. Retcon the retcon at the last second. Give em the "gangbusters" movie they want and then delegitimize it anyway.

;D

Perfect-Organism
Mar 12, 2019, 03:37:52 AM
Reply #274 on: Mar 12, 2019, 03:37:52 AM
Q
I've an idea.

Make alien 5. Then right at the end, have something go wrong in Ripleys reality. Newts scream turns into a claxon, or hicks sounds like Charles dance.

Alien 5 would turn out to be the nightmare Ripley was having before she woke up on fury. Would explain all the goofy creatures. Retcon the retcon at the last second. Give em the "gangbusters" movie they want and then delegitimize it anyway.

;D

You suck.   ;)  But that is kinda funny.

Kelgaard
Mar 12, 2019, 03:44:46 AM
Reply #275 on: Mar 12, 2019, 03:44:46 AM
Q
Just have her wake up in bed with Dallas and tell us the entire franchise was a dream.

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed