Most Anticipated Films of 2018 - The Predator #7

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2017, 08:11:18 PM

Author
Most Anticipated Films of 2018 - The Predator #7 (Read 5,627 times)

predator2rules

They really need to start promoting this film a little better. I haven't heard or seen stuff all about it. IMDB haven't even updated character names.

Hollywood

Didn't Shane Black say we wouldn't see any marketing until the end of January or February?

Gash

Not a stellar year for movies by the looks of it.

GreybackElder

Quote from: Gash on Jan 01, 2018, 04:29:15 AM
Was that sarcasm? Infinity wars, jurassic world 2, Star Wars spin-off annnddd a new predator movie!! I'm curious to hear what you would find as a stellar year. To each there own of course but I'm looking forward to this year.
I know there is so much controversy over the new predator movie but I can honestly say I'm excited . I'm not going to judge until I see it.

Gash

Quote from: GreybackElder on Jan 01, 2018, 03:21:43 PM
Quote from: Gash on Jan 01, 2018, 04:29:15 AM
Was that sarcasm? Infinity wars, jurassic world 2, Star Wars spin-off annnddd a new predator movie!! I'm curious to hear what you would find as a stellar year. To each there own of course but I'm looking forward to this year.
I know there is so much controversy over the new predator movie but I can honestly say I'm excited . I'm not going to judge until I see it.

Not sarcasm sadly. There's maybe three titles in that list I might consider visiting a cinema for.

Of course the last six months might feature films that are more to my taste, or there may be films that others aren't anticipating that I am. Sci-fi is very hit and miss for me these days and the superhero universe leaves me cold. I've never been invested in the Predator franchise.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: burkewhimp on Jan 01, 2018, 12:21:48 AM
They really need to start promoting this film a little better. I haven't heard or seen stuff all about it. IMDB haven't even updated character names.

Quote from: Hollywood on Jan 01, 2018, 01:00:57 AM
Didn't Shane Black say we wouldn't see any marketing until the end of January or February?

Indeed. Marketing should kick in shortly.

Brzrkr

Brzrkr

Yeah, I've never been into those Comic Book movies either.

There are a few Sci-Fi films in 2018 I am really looking forward to.

- Annihilation
- Mute
- Captive State
- The Predator

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

My most anticipated films of 2018 :

The Predator
Deadpool 2
Annihilation
Mission Impossible 6
Jurassic World 2
The New Mutants
Ready Player One
Sicario 2

Stealth_Hunter

Nice lists, guys! Haven't heard of Mute but sounds interesting, will probably be in my top 10 after a trailer hits. I'm very excited for 2018 movies, especially the first 6 here:

1. The Predator
2. Sicario 2: Soldado
3. Venom
4. Creed 2
5. God Particle/Cloverfield sequel
6. A Quiet Place
7. Annihilation
8. Deadpool 2
9. Mission Impossible 6
10. Den of Thieves

Brzrkr

Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on Jan 02, 2018, 09:49:42 PM
Nice lists, guys! Haven't heard of Mute but sounds interesting, will probably be in my top 10 after a trailer hits.

Yes, it's directed by Duncan Jones, which is why I'm excited.

AliceApocalypse

So far The Predator and Avengers: Infinity Wars are the only films I'm really looking forward to for 2018  :-[

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Christian on Jan 03, 2018, 01:26:37 AM
Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on Jan 02, 2018, 09:49:42 PM
Nice lists, guys! Haven't heard of Mute but sounds interesting, will probably be in my top 10 after a trailer hits.

Yes, it's directed by Duncan Jones, which is why I'm excited.

Duncan Jones being attached is enough to have me interested. I don't think they've released a trailer yet, have they?

Darkoo

An imdb poll with more than 44 500 votes.
Interesting result:
http://www.imdb.com/poll/LLNJffpHGVg/results?ref_=po_sr

BigDaddyJohn

WTF  :o

The Predator beat Deadpool 2 and Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom  :)

black

It will be a miracle if he takes money as the first deadpool. I think this is not an indicator.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed