The Predator is coming to Ghost Recon: Wildlands tomorrow (December 14th)

Started by Kailem, Dec 13, 2017, 10:27:24 AM

Author
The Predator is coming to Ghost Recon: Wildlands tomorrow (December 14th) (Read 24,192 times)

Kailem

Kailem

So my friend just told me this was happening, and I didn't see it posted anywhere already:

I don't own the game and I'm pretty sure I was playing something else when they did the free weekend recently so I've no idea how good it is personally, but I've heard good things about it here and there. And in the absence of an actual new Predator game announcement, this is certainly pretty cool (please though, somebody make an actual new Predator game. Please)!

Still Collating...

That looks promising.

TheBATMAN

How ccome no one can recreate a ddecent Predator clicking sound anymore?

The Alien Predator

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Full trailer is up

as well as a live stream from earlier

newbeing

Looks awesome, but why make this a limited time event? I'd pick up the game if it were a permanent mode.

Huggs

This is just too cool. I mean seriously, wow. Now I'm wishing the Isolation guys would make an open world Jungle game for the Predator.

bladeghost

This seems very cool, I finished wildlands and was a good experience but with this, oh my. ghost recon with predator, what more could I ask for. love it unexpected yet but great  and good to see something like this, about time really. even as a game mod glad something like this was made and released. happy cheers! J

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 14, 2017, 04:38:35 AM
This is just too cool. I mean seriously, wow. Now I'm wishing the Isolation guys would make an open world Jungle game for the Predator.

Predator really needs a massive open world (or galaxy) game! It's just begging for it. Think of all the prey!

Huggs

"Predator really needs a massive open world (or galaxy) game! It's just begging for it. Think of all the prey!"

I'd be in heaven. Random drops of prey like in "predators". And a trophy room, God the trophy room would be exquisite. Setting up hunting camps in the forest. Maybe even getting to hunt other predators sometimes, perhaps an alpha or ones who just chose to dishonor the hunt and must be punished. Endless possibilities.

Maybe a "Valley of Death" mode or DLC. Something like this set one earth that mimics the original film. It's early dawn, you're stalking through the jungle and suddenly hear the sounds of aircraft overhead. You climb to the treetops and gaze out over the valley. A half-mile in the distance, there are Blackhawk choppers dropping in special forces troops. As the first sign of the sun begins to appear at the edge of the sky, you engage your camouflage, and begin the hunt.

Olde

What other enemies would there be other than aliens and marines, though? I'm sure the novels and/or comics must tell of a bunch of other species and races that could be fair game but I haven't read any.

Corporal Hicks

There's some existing ones from the comics and novels, some just mentioned in passing or some with some more details. Fire and Stone's opening sequences with Ahab being the more obvious ones but you have things like The Rage Wars or South China Sea mentioning other ones.

But the point is that any game would be an expanded universe. They'd be able to go crazy and make new X-T enemies.

Xenomrph

I'll be playing this tonight with a friend on Xbox One. If any of you guys want in on the action, my gamer tag is Xenomrph 01

Kenneth

Predator : Isolation would be perfect. Just like movie "Predators" you trying to survive in a alien jungle with enemies ranging from other alien species, crazed humans and of course the Predators. Or maybe switch it around and play as a Predator in campaign.

Olde

An Evolve-style game (4v1) would be perfect for it. It really does boggle the mind when you think how long it took them to put this together.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed