Alien Covenant: The Evanus Edit

Started by Evanus, Dec 12, 2017, 06:48:19 PM

Author
Alien Covenant: The Evanus Edit (Read 57,520 times)

Evanus

Evanus

deleted

N-Shifter

Sounds good, I'll try and get around to watching it over the weekend :)

Evanus

Quote from: N-Shifter on Dec 12, 2017, 06:55:19 PM
Sounds good, I'll try and get around to watching it over the weekend :)
Cool. Let me know what you think!  :)

DerelictShip

Looked at your edits, very good job!

Evanus

Quote from: DerelictShip on Dec 12, 2017, 07:04:40 PM
Looked at your edits, very good job!
Thanks!

Biomechanoid

20 minutes in and I like the presentation so far. My only suggestion is maybe you should edit your post to request anyone to message you for the link. Not to be a Debbie Downer, aside from AVPG'S forum rules on links to illegal downloads/streaming, right now, you have AVPGalaxy housing a link to a free copy of Fox's product. A Fox product that is still very much active in home video sales. If AVPG is okay with housing links to free copies of Fox's product, then this is a non-issue and I say well done!

Evanus

Quote from: Biomechanoid on Dec 12, 2017, 08:13:20 PM
20 minutes in and I like the presentation so far. My only suggestion is maybe you should edit your post to request anyone to message you for the link. Not to be a Debbie Downer, aside from AVPG'S forum rules on links to illegal downloads/streaming, right now, you have AVPGalaxy housing a link to a free copy of Fox's product. A Fox product that is still very much active in home video sales. If AVPG is okay with housing links to free copies of Fox's product, then this is a non-issue and I say well done!
Yeah, I asked the mods about it and they weren't really sure about it. But that's a good idea, I'll edit the post just to be safe. And thanks!  :)

Whos_Nick

Link pls

tleilaxu

Gibe link pl0x

dHunter333

I too would appreciate a link to check this out

rbarnes182

Would love the link please :)

iain

iain

Link please  ;D

DorkiDori

I sent you a message for the link, but for some odd reason it says you blocked me... I was really interested in checking out your edit :(

Evanus

Quote from: DorkiDori on Dec 15, 2017, 09:34:55 PM
I sent you a message for the link, but for some odd reason it says you blocked me... I was really interested in checking out your edit :(
Yeah I see you're blocked, I don't know why. ??? Must have done it accidentally. Sorry! ;D. Anyway, I've unblocked you and sent you the link!

DorkiDori

Quote from: Evanus on Dec 15, 2017, 09:39:46 PMYeah I see you're blocked, I don't know why. ??? Must have done it accidentally. Sorry! ;D. Anyway, I've unblocked you and sent you the link!

<3 <3 <3 :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed