DH ‘Announces’ Aliens: Dust to Dust

Started by Ultramorph, Nov 29, 2017, 12:08:15 AM

Author
DH ‘Announces’ Aliens: Dust to Dust (Read 75,492 times)

Ultramorph

Via Randy Stradley's public Facebook page (bolding is mine):
QuoteFacebook is desperate for me to do something with this page. And then promote it. But, you know, that just ain't my style. I'd prefer to die in obscurity, all the while cursing you (Every. One. Of. You.) for not paying more attention to me.

You can have my pointless, misguided anger when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

In the meantime, I have comic books to edit. Giants. James Cameron's Avatar. Mystery Science Theater 3000. Aliens: Dust to Dust. A few more. Give me some space, will ya?
😉

Russ840

Ooooh can't wait for the announcements.

Corporal Hicks

Glad to hear we've got more coming! Can't wait to hear some details.

Whiskeybrewer

Tantalizing

Still Collating...

That's great to hear. Liking the title.

Ultramorph

Seems like it may be a stand-alone thing like Dead Orbit, given that it wasn't announced as part of some big crossover.

grootsuit

grootsuit

very exciting, who does everyone hope for in terms of writing and artwork duties?
speaking of crossovers, do you think we'll see something again like f&s and l&d?

Ultramorph

It would be great if they got Juan Ferreyra back on art duties. I hope we get a big crossover again, but after Covenant and the weird cliffhanger ending of L&D, I'm not sure how soon, or if, that will happen.

grootsuit

grootsuit

i liked his xeno, some artists do a better job then others at capturing the beast's fluidity
i think i want tristan jones drawing every alien comic in the future forever

Ultramorph

James Stokoe would be great, too, but the series would probably take a year and a half to come out.  :laugh:

grootsuit

grootsuit

yes, let's reconvene next august and review the first issue

Corporal Hicks

I am really looking forward to Dead Orbit's last issue. It's been a great run and Stokoe's has a fantastic style. Really keen to see how it all wraps up.

grootsuit

grootsuit

dead orbit and good portions of defiance have shown just how promising alien comics can still be

Whiskeybrewer

Yo Tristan what you up to?  ;)

Kurai

"Dust to Dust" might be the finale to Fire and Stone/Life and Death... It makes sense terminology wise, if not using the exact same format as previous entries with "to" replacing "and".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed