Estimates on Trailer Release?

Started by ace3g, Nov 28, 2017, 04:30:05 AM

Author
Estimates on Trailer Release? (Read 120,687 times)

ThePredatorUK

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Dec 11, 2017, 05:24:35 PM
Shane black has a strange obsession with Christmas. So Christmas day?
Teaser maybe then full trailer Jan/Feb

Darkoo

Darkoo

I hope Disney will support this movie with a great marketing campaign...

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Darkoo on Dec 14, 2017, 01:20:33 PM
I hope Disney will support this movie with a great marketing campaign...
I really hope so too, i truly can't believe that this happened.

On one hand, i just can't imagine Disney churning out Die Hard/Alien/Predator movies, but on the other hand, they do make damn great movies and there is lot's of potential.

Lets see.

Hollywood

Hollywood

QuoteDisney has always had a reputation for being child-friendly. As a result, fans of the troubled Alien franchise are concerned about what the deal would mean for the Xenomorphs. Dig a little deeper though, and it may not mean the end of the sci-fi horror Alien and Predator franchises. Disney has always allowed subsidiaries like Miramax and Touchstone to make more mature offerings; in fact, Kill Bill was a Miramax film. It's possible a number of Fox properties to align with this kind of approach.

Fox has a viable business plan for many of these properties, and Disney will hardly want to cut off multiple revenue streams from IPs they just spent billions of dollars purchasing.

In all likelihood, 20th Century Fox will undergo a name change and continue to operate as a separate banner within the Walt Disney Studios family. Disney owns a variety of different companies, from Marvel Entertainment to ESPN, with most fans of Mickey and Dory unaware of just how much exists in the umbrella. And while most fans are familiar with Pixar and Disney Animation and Lucasfilm – all of which have a broader, more family-focused approach – Disney has spent decades releasing all sorts of content [R rated movies like Ransom and Con Air] under its Touchstone Pictures banner.

https://screenrant.com/disney-buy-fox-movie-franchises/

https://screenrant.com/disney-ruin-deadpool-fox-deal/

ace3g

ace3g

222 days till The Predator.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Still so far away sadly, and hoping disney doesn't push it further...

Predalien39

Predalien39

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Dec 24, 2017, 01:07:15 PM
Still so far away sadly, and hoping disney doesn't push it further...

Guys, the deal won't go through for 12-18 months.  Fox is still handling the release for "the Predator"

Brzrkr

Brzrkr

Might it be attached to an upcoming Fox movie?

There's Maze Runner in January and Red Sparrow in March.

ace3g

ace3g

206 days till The Predator

David

David

looking forward to a teaser...maybe in two weeks?...maybe later?

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

More in second half of february or beginning of march i think, but who knows  ;)

Darkoo

Darkoo

Any time in the middle of February. And Might the teaser be attached to Marvel's Black Panther.

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

Didn't Shane black say back in September that it would be out in 4 months? So maze runner seems like a safe bet.

ace3g

ace3g

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Jan 11, 2018, 06:38:56 PM
Didn't Shane black say back in September that it would be out in 4 months? So maze runner seems like a safe bet.

Yeah was going to post that tweet.

David

David

it was september 22 (i think)...but you know...marketing strategy could changed in 4 months

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed