Does Anybody Still have This Game?

Started by IXvPRIMUSvXI, Nov 26, 2017, 06:03:40 PM

Author
Does Anybody Still have This Game? (Read 6,631 times)

IXvPRIMUSvXI

IXvPRIMUSvXI

Guys..I Love Predator Concrete Jungle And i Still Play it on PS2/XBOX.

DO you Guys Have this game Still?

Stitch

Stitch

I have it. Played it through once but that's probably enough for me, to be honest.

Corporal Hicks

Yep! Haven't played it for a while, though. I keep meaning to dig out the old X-Box and play this and Extinction through again.

Blood Warrior

I actually bought it a few weeks ago.  I played it for a half hour and turned it off.  I might pick it up again this weekend.

IXvPRIMUSvXI

IXvPRIMUSvXI

Awesome! How are you today?

x-M-x

x-M-x

I have this on XBOX i love Concrete Jungle.... god damn classic it is now...

lost dragon

I still have 1 copy of it.

(I had it on PS2 and Xbox at 1 point).

Think it's the PS2 version, even though i gave my PS2 away sometime ago and recently got shot of 95% of my remaining retro collection.

I just hated the games camera system to point it really put me off playing it for any real length of time...

Wweyland

On which console is this best played on? I imagine there is a difference in graphics.

Corporal Hicks

So now I've finished replaying Isolation, I've revisited Concrete Jungle. I don't think I've played this through since 09. I'm about 2 missions in. Damn the camera is annoying at times but I'd forgot how much fun this could be.

The Cruentus

I wonder if that game would have been better in the first person, so you are really looking through the eyes of the Predator, of course you would not be able to see the costumes then.

Corporal Hicks

I think third person suits the Predator really well. It just seems to be tricky to get that camera angle down.

The Cruentus

I remember enjoying the game a lot but at times I did get bored afterwards as there really isn't much to do in it once you get all the hidden stuff. I usually just enjoyed playing levels that allowed you to get a good look at the predator so I could use my favorite costumes. I think Jungle Hunter and Ritual might have been favorite. As a neat tidbit, I remember some of the costumes affected your predator vision, both visually and audibly.

CorruptedMemory

One of my all-time favorite games. I played it religiously back in the day. I need to pick it up again soon.

Huntsman

I still have the game, and Scarface is still my favorite Predator. He has the most satisfying arc of them all.

Xiggz456

I totally impulse bought this game for ps2 and it's arriving Saturday. Looking forward to playing it for the first time!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed