Who would you like to see in the next movie? Or in any new Alien movie?

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Nov 24, 2017, 07:56:10 PM

Author
Who would you like to see in the next movie? Or in any new Alien movie? (Read 37,476 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 01, 2019, 05:06:23 AM
Wrong word Baron

It's the other c-word I know. It's just a funny scene from the series. There's some dry wit to it.
And Ian McShane is so awesome. As awesome as DeVito in Sunny.

Necronomicon II

Reposting here because I'd love to see it -

I think David will want an army of automated pilots to spread his creatures throughout the galaxy, thus it follows that he may capture some engineers, conduct mutations on them/insert technology in them, etc, etc, and implant them biomechanically to the juggernaut chairs, thus those particular engineers will be enslaved to serve David for that singular purpose of piloting the juggs to infect worlds; he'll make them one with the Jockey chairs, metamorphosed and elephantine.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Feb 02, 2019, 03:35:48 PM

I think David will want an army of automated pilots to spread his creatures throughout the galaxy, thus it follows that he may capture some engineers, conduct mutations on them/insert technology in them, etc, etc, and implant them biomechanically to the juggernaut chairs, thus those particular engineers will be enslaved to serve David for that singular purpose of piloting the juggs to infect worlds; he'll make them one with the Jockey chairs, metamorphosed and elephantine.

That's one hell of a name for an actor/actress.

Stitch

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 01, 2019, 01:54:13 AM
Throw in an Ironman suit and call it Alien: Into Starkness
Wouldn't that just be Predator 5?

Huggs

Quote from: Stitch on Feb 02, 2019, 11:16:40 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Feb 01, 2019, 01:54:13 AM
Throw in an Ironman suit and call it Alien: Into Starkness
Wouldn't that just be Predator 5?

A crossover with the prequels, in a midquel sense, but with elements from the future of alien, and the past from predator.

Call it a precrosidquel.

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Feb 02, 2019, 10:23:08 PM
Quote from: Necronomicon II on Feb 02, 2019, 03:35:48 PM

That's one hell of a name for an actor/actress.

Lol wrong thread  ;D

Ahem, get Javiar Bardem to play an elder engineer that gets WRECKED by David. ;D Sylvia Hoeks should play the heroine, and she'll find Daniels all mutated, serving David her ova for eggs, and she'll be like "kill me".

Just give me the script, I'm here all week.  :D :o 8) Seriously, Sylvia Hoeks, yep she's the next one.

Frosty Venom

Hmmmmm, Sigourney Weaver and Michael Biehn please.

The Old One

The Old One

No thank you.

Quote from: Roby on Jan 30, 2019, 08:30:48 AM

Colman Domingo

Olivia Cheng

Mahershala Ali

Lili Taylor

Regina King

Archie Panjabi

Cliff Curtis
https://www.thearts.co.nz/sites/default/files/styles/teaser/public/images/artists/hero/CliffCurtis_Hero_0.jpg?itok=ZXrKoIIb

Zuleikha Robinson

Djimon Hounsou

Viggo Mortensen

Teyonah Parris

Olivia Colman

Devery Jacobs

Sophie Okonedo

Tatiana Maslany

Mireille Enos

Daniel Dae Kim

Amanda Abbington

Indira Varma

Tanaya Beatty

The best list, excellent unknowns.

Huggs

Quote from: Frosty Venom on Feb 04, 2019, 09:37:47 AM
Hmmmmm, Sigourney Weaver and Michael Biehn please.

;D

TheSailingRabbit

Huggs

As far as the Alien universe is concerned, Hicks and Ripley are dead.

Toast. Dust. Kicked the bucket. Bought the farm. Gone the way of the dodo. Finito Mussolini.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 04, 2019, 11:39:52 PM
As far as the Alien universe is concerned, Hicks and Ripley are dead.

Toast. Dust. Kicked the bucket. Bought the farm. Gone the way of the dodo. Finito Mussolini.

Spoiler
You know I'm being funny, right?
[close]

Huggs

I do. As was I.

Now, dry those tears Rabbit.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 05, 2019, 12:07:32 AM
I do. As was I.

Now, dry those tears Rabbit.

OK.

To help with the topic, I don't know who I want to see in the next movie.

Baron Von Marlon

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed