Who would you like to see in the next movie? Or in any new Alien movie?

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Nov 24, 2017, 07:56:10 PM

Author
Who would you like to see in the next movie? Or in any new Alien movie? (Read 37,423 times)

Roby

Roby

What a great thread! So many great ideas here!
I like to see somewhat lesser knows mixed in with bigger names. It's hard to find people who don't already feel attached to another big franchise. These all I think would fit in really well though!

Colman Domingo

Olivia Cheng

Mahershala Ali

Lili Taylor

Regina King

Archie Panjabi

Cliff Curtis

Zuleikha Robinson

Djimon Hounsou

Viggo Mortensen

Teyonah Parris

Olivia Colman

Devery Jacobs

Sophie Okonedo

Tatiana Maslany

Mireille Enos

Daniel Dae Kim

Amanda Abbington

Indira Varma

Tanaya Beatty

SM

Ali pulling a Paxton.

Baron Von Marlon

Pêpê Rapazote (Narcos, season 3)

Maurice Compte (Narcos)

Winter_Alekss

I would love to see Sarah Paulson, Robert Downey Jr, Sebastian Stan and Benedict Cumberbatch.

Sara could be the lead female, RDJ could be the captain of the ship, Sebastian Stan could be like a science officer and Cumberbatch could be an android.

Roby

Quote from: wolfvanguard50 on Jan 31, 2019, 04:43:09 AM
I would love to see Sarah Paulson, Robert Downey Jr, Sebastian Stan and Benedict Cumberbatch.

Sara could be the lead female, RDJ could be the captain of the ship, Sebastian Stan could be like a science officer and Cumberbatch could be an android.

Sarah Paulson would be great!

BishopShouldGo

Just watched On the Basis of Sex, which features another great performance by Kathy Bates.

She would make a great Weyland-Yutani executive, or lead scientist.

SM

Quote from: wolfvanguard50 on Jan 31, 2019, 04:43:09 AM

Call it Alien : Avenger.

Huggs

Throw in an Ironman suit and call it Alien: Into Starkness

Local Trouble

Honestly, I kinda prefer Cameron's approach and casting unknowns for most of the parts.  All of the actors at the inquest could have been transplanted straight out of any real-life bureaucratic conference room and I wouldn't have known the difference.  That made it seem all the more real to me.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 01, 2019, 02:25:58 AM
Honestly, I kinda prefer Cameron's approach and casting unknowns for most of the parts.  All of the actors at the inquest could have been transplanted straight out of any real-life bureaucratic conference room and I wouldn't have known the difference.  That made it seem all the more real to me.

Bit like the HBO approach.
A lot of their past series all had talent that made you think "Where have they been hiding these people?"
But sometimes an actor can't shine until he gets the right part. Like Ian McShane in Deadwood.

With little or well-known actors, you already have an idea what they're capable of so it makes sense casting them.

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Feb 01, 2019, 03:16:20 AM
But sometimes an actor can't shine until he gets the right part. Like Ian McShane in Deadwood.

I tried to watch it once. Got about 4 minutes into it and after hearing people drop the Big C about 60 times I just changed the channel. I can hear every other word in the book all day long, and the most violent content, but that word gets my gander up.

SM

Me too.  But it's worth persevering with Deadwood.

Huggs

Wrong word Baron

Shinawi

Speaking of lesser knowns, how about including the people who do stunts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heCplakciGk

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed