Who would you like to see in the next movie? Or in any new Alien movie?

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Nov 24, 2017, 07:56:10 PM

Author
Who would you like to see in the next movie? Or in any new Alien movie? (Read 37,475 times)

Huggs

Kenneth Branagh

As either a crooked scientist, or one who still value's human life and won't go along with the bull anymore.

I can see him both yelling "We are scientists! This is what we do!" and drinking heavily in his office while wallowing in regret and self pity as all hell breaks loose on the station.

tleilaxu

Bring back Brad Dourif as a mad scientist.

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 26, 2018, 04:30:46 AM
Kenneth Branagh

As either a crooked scientist, or one who still value's human life and won't go along with the bull anymore.

I can see him both yelling "We are scientists! This is what we do!" and drinking heavily in his office while wallowing in regret and self pity as all hell breaks loose on the station.

Yes! Kenneth! He was at the Alien: Covenant premiere too.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Thandie Newton
Thought about her before but couldn't really see her playing the part. But now that I'm watch Westworld again, I think I could see her play a female lead.
Maybe someone like Vickers.

Simon Quarterman
Seems perfect for some kind of high executive type with a big attitude, who's scared shitless once things turn bad.

A. Martinez (Longmire,...)

Zahn McClarnon (Westworld, Longmire,...)

SM

Baron Von Marlon

Sienna Guillory (Stan Lee's Lucky Man)

Tom Pelphrey (Iron Fist)
Perfect for a Company scumbag.

Immortan Jonesy

Anya Taylor-Joy (The Witch, Morgan, Split)

Also, Theron needs to get back to the franchise somehow  8)

Huggs

Deep Roy and Joe Pesci. Nothing gets by those guys.

Enoch

Baron Von Marlon

James Cade (Blue Mountain State)
Gotta say, he doesn't look like much in pictures.  But if you've seen him in Blue Mountain State, you know he'd be perfect to play marine, soldier, mechanic or whatever.

Immortan Jonesy

Baron Von Marlon

I could see Jared Leto playing a Company person, bit like Vickers.

BishopShouldGo

Jared and Tilda would make legendary androids.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed