The studioADI Collection Announced!

Started by RidgeTop, Nov 20, 2017, 06:19:29 PM

Author
The studioADI Collection Announced! (Read 11,375 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Very nice. For a minute, I thought the swimming xeno was some cheesy tribute to that freezing scene in those star wars movies. Glad to see the newborn getting some attention. I've always thought it was a wonderfully creepy design; much better than the neomorph. The eyes add a touch of emotion that lets you know when it's got you in mind.

Axe

Axe

Does anyone knows approx prices for those pieces?

Corporal Hicks

They're all on the studioADI website, I believe.

studioADI

The studioADI store is now open. You can order through this link: http://studioadi.bigcartel.com/category/art

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Still holding out for that 'Gunslinger' Alien warrior concept maquette  ;D ;D ;D

I saw some of these guys in person and DAMN do they look good. Even on the Newborn concept statue you could see tiny veins that looked oh so real... not just not just simple paint swatches.
I can't stress enough that these are meant to be art pieces... Not mass produced collectibles. So the price may look scary, but it's actually quite reasonable for the quality! And it goes right back to the artists! YAY!

...And I can't decide between the Newborn concept statue or the Newborn face  :P Gonna get the Alien half head either way (eventually).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed