Would you like to see a Queen in Scott's sequel?

Started by Berend, Nov 14, 2017, 07:31:13 PM

Author
Would you like to see a Queen in Scott's sequel? (Read 13,558 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: TWJones on Nov 15, 2017, 02:35:40 PM
I'd like to see Daniels transformed into a Queen, but not an Alien queen like we saw in Aliens. I would want something far creepy, something like what we saw with Shaw. A mutilated body attached to all sort of Giger-esque contraptions.

This. And she's kept a live in some horrible state. Attached to whatever devices or half-morphed or something.

Munkeywrench

Quote from: Scorpio on Nov 17, 2017, 05:35:12 AM

A human can outrun it as seen in AVP. 

Lex had a head start the Queen was on her ass and catching up quick. If she didn't get under that water tower the Queen could have easily overtaken her and Lex would be f**ked.

SM

Yeah the length of the Queen's stride means it'd catch most humans unless they find cover.  The Queen on the Sulaco would've caught Ripley too had she not got behind that door.

Scorpio

She has long legs, doesn't mean she's fast.  She was too slow to catch Ripley, when she was standing right in front of her.  No head start on that one.  Also, Lex barely had a head start either.

SiL

If Ripley hadn't got to cover the queen would have caught up. Anderson specifically had the whale bones slowing the queen down in AvP so it didn't catch up to Lex too quickly.

monkeylove

Just work on the writing problems.

ChrisPachi

Quote from: monkeylove on Nov 18, 2017, 03:51:52 AMJust work on the writing problems.

New Queen.

Biomechanoid

End the franchise with the Alien King.

Killveous

I would love to see another queen and while I am not overly fond of the newer movies plots and pacing; I don't care for keeping the designs 'pure' and exactly the same as the original designs despite being hugely into them. So a new queen, with a few different elements would be great to see and I feel like it would round off the new movies well and also feel strongly 20th will jab at Ridley to put one in for the attention it will bring in.
I suspect most of the new movie will be all about David and then shes just a side on that shows up, much like in Covenant.

As for an Alien King? Wouldn't mind seeing how they handle a beefy boy but doubt they will give us one.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Master on Nov 15, 2017, 12:47:14 AM
To discover that David created those too? Nah thanks. TBH I don't want Scott anywhere near any Alien movie anymore.

:laugh: exactly what i was thinking.

Biomechanoid

Quote from: Killveous on Nov 19, 2017, 04:44:13 PM
As for an Alien King? Wouldn't mind seeing how they handle a beefy boy but doubt they will give us one.
I was half joking half serious on that suggestion. Sideshow Collectibles has a maquette of the King, but I agree with you, I find it unlikely it will make a feature film appearance.

Scorpio

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Nov 19, 2017, 07:16:00 PM
To discover that David created those too? Nah thanks. TBH I don't want Scott anywhere near any Alien movie anymore.

What sounds more original - a creature created by an android via an alien technology VS a space bug

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Scorpio on Nov 20, 2017, 01:27:26 AM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Nov 19, 2017, 07:16:00 PM

What sounds more original - a creature created by an android via an alien technology VS a space bug

That's debatable. After all, the Engineers are extraterrestrial beings just because their homeworld is not Earth. But technically, they are not aliens at all.

Unless their technology has been created by another civilization, but that is just fan fiction of course.

Spirit of Fire

Robots & Aliens. My kind of movie.

Scorpio

Ok, but why do some fans want the aliens to be simple space bugs for jacked up marines to shoot and yell "Let's Rock!!!!".  :)

Has been in countless video games, comic books and movies. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed