Prometheus meets Blade Runner 2049

Started by Ridley 79, Nov 07, 2017, 03:10:00 PM

Author
Prometheus meets Blade Runner 2049 (Read 1,690 times)

Ridley 79

Hi everyone !

Here's an editing I've made for Prometheus opening using Blade Runner 2049 score.

The result is a mood I find more suited for the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW2k4aBWxqo

PierreVW

Interesting. But I prefer the original version.

Biomechanoid

Quote from: PierreVW on Nov 08, 2017, 06:48:26 PM
I was thinking the same, preferring the original, but your match up deserves a thumbs up.

Ridley 79

The original works well indeed ; just thought a more eerie, ambient, disturbing music would have suited the film better ;)

Quote from: Biomechanoid on Nov 12, 2017, 08:56:12 PM
I was thinking the same, preferring the original, but your match up deserves a thumbs up.

PierreVW

Quote from: Ridley 79 on Nov 12, 2017, 10:00:17 PM

The original works well indeed ; just thought a more eerie, ambient, disturbing music would have suited the film better ;)

Quote from: Biomechanoid on Nov 12, 2017, 08:56:12 PM

I disagree. That openning is beautiful vistas. I prefer those beautiful vistas with that EPIC soundtrack.

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

I like the original, but this mash up was pretty good. Makes me wonder what an official Blade Runner and Alien Universe would be like.

Ridley 79

Ridley 79

Quote from: muthur9000 on Nov 27, 2017, 09:14:10 AM
I like the original, but this mash up was pretty good. Makes me wonder what an official Blade Runner and Alien Universe would be like.

Thanks !

The basic idea was just looking for a different mood for this picture. But yeah blending those 2 universe would be risky but interesting.

Coincidally enough, it was an idea early on in the development of Prometheus to have Batty to appear at one point in the movie (becoming what working off world was ?)

You can see it in the making of Prometheus,

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed