Disney in talks to buy Fox. What could this mean for Alien and Predator?

Started by newbeing, Nov 06, 2017, 07:34:15 PM

Author
Disney in talks to buy Fox. What could this mean for Alien and Predator? (Read 176,604 times)

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

Lament all you want about the prequels but to say they brought nothing new is demonstrably false.

1. Bald albino engineers that seed worlds with life or destroy to create lifeforms.
2. The pathogen
3. Charismatic, fascinating, creative, sexually neurotic android ascending to God-hood
4. Hammerpedes
5. Trilobite/c-section
6. Deacon
7. Fungoid egg sacs from yuggoth/spores
8. Backburster
9. Mouthburster
10. Neomorph
11. Hammer horror/romantic literary influences
12. Fingering
13. Homoeroticism
14. New xeno design/chestburster/subversion
15. LV-223/Planet 4
16. Giger Li I tribute with Shaw's fate
17. Bleak misanthropic ending

Huggs

Which one was the juiciest?

Necronomicon II

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: SM on Feb 09, 2019, 03:52:02 AM
'Apart form a bunch of things being wrong with it, I really don't see what's wrong with it'.

Three things by my count. The mockery isn't needed.

Perfect-Organism

The Old One

The Old One

Just like last time, and the time before that, and the time before that. This is getting to a "The project that cried 'in development'!" place now.

Perfect-Organism

This is getting into the L E G E N D status now!  So stoked!

Nightmare Asylum

Personally, I'm much more interested in the prospect of Blomkamp doing a Robocop movie than I am in seeing him do Alien. Robocop is much more his speed.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 09, 2019, 04:20:44 PM
Personally, I'm much more interested in the prospect of Blomkamp doing a Robocop movie than I am in seeing him do Alien. Robocop is much more his speed.

Agreed.

The Kurgan

Quote from: The Old One on Feb 09, 2019, 04:32:16 PM

Agreed.

Yep

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Feb 09, 2019, 03:21:43 PM
Looks like this topic is being picked up by other sites.  It's gaining momentum!

https://comicbook.com/horror/amp/2019/02/09/alien-james-cameron-teases-involvement-future-franchise/

Oops, I totally posted this in the wrong thread.  Will repost there...

newagescamartist

Quote from: The Kurgan on Feb 09, 2019, 04:33:45 PM
Quote from: The Old One on Feb 09, 2019, 04:32:16 PM

Agreed.

Yep

Me also! I'm cautiously optimistic about Robocop Returns. I'm hoping Weller returns in some capacity.

Necronomicon II

Plot twist, Ridley does robocop and makes it erotic.  :laugh:

newagescamartist

newagescamartist

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Feb 09, 2019, 10:35:17 PM
Plot twist, Ridley does robocop and makes it erotic.  :laugh:

Anne Lewis is turned into the first female Robocop and they go out on a date and slather baby food all over themselves before Murphy slips his recording/data probe into her disc port. The Robocop movies have always needed a good fisting scene like that. He'll show her things she never could have imagined. And we already know Ridley has a fondness for "fingering".  ;D

Necronomicon II

Damn, that could just work.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed