Interview with Predator: If It Bleeds Editor Bryan Thomas Schmidt - AvPGalaxy Podcast #56

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 01, 2017, 11:12:21 AM

Author
Interview with Predator: If It Bleeds Editor Bryan Thomas Schmidt - AvPGalaxy Podcast #56 (Read 10,559 times)

Darkness

I do read books and comics on my tablet actually. I have read mystery and Witcher novels but nothing from the franchise. It's really hard to just sit and read quietly.

Corporal Hicks

When I'm at home I have to have everything turned off but when I'm out and about I find I'm able to turn everything else out. I'll generally always have a book on me when I'm travelling and I'm not driving.

The book is officially out today, folk! Go pick it up!

NazCross

Excellent podcast! Great info and very entertaining. Glad I found this site. Ordered the book today.

Mark Ward

I thought Drug War was great - it was awesome to see Harrigan back in action - brought back a lot of memories from Predator 2 so had to go watch it again! There are so many great stories in If It Bleeds that i really hope that they get to do another anthology and yeah - it would be awesome to see an AVP anthology - i am so needing to find out what happened to Alexa following her encounter with the aliens and the queen. It would be great to see a continuation of her story, she was one of the key highlights of AVP.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed