1987's Predator Stalks UK Cinemas November 9th

Started by Darkness, Sep 27, 2017, 03:50:57 PM

Author
1987's Predator Stalks UK Cinemas November 9th (Read 23,836 times)

Darkblade 25

That's something new showing a old film in theaters again in definitely gonna rewatch it in theaters... well maybe.

The Wolverine Predator

I wish they would do this in the US!  :-[

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: bladeghost on Sep 30, 2017, 01:52:48 AM
I feel like I should express myself here on this.
RidgeTop(Adam Zeller) and Cpl. Hicks (AAron Percival) from AVP Galaxy
Have, mostly Adam has asked me to participate in a pod cast with, about my works,
being AVP 1, modding, and DOOM 3 AVP modding.
Blade Yautja ,Prometheus, Phantasm D3 and other works.
I Would be pleased to participate, Thoughts from the community?

Hey John

I'll be putting up a new thread in our "Gaming" section of the Forum regarding the upcoming podcast on your mods we have planned, before that date this month I was telling you about. I was just about to email you today actually. Members will be able to contribute questions to the podcast there. Very much looking forward to it.  :)

bladeghost

Sounds great looking forward to it. cool, and happiest cheers!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Worldwide details of the where and when of the Predator anniversary showings: http://www.parkcircus.com/in_cinemas?title=predator

TheBATMAN

Just seen a superb new trailer for the predator re-release at the cinema. It certainly played up the horror elements and gave me goosebumps.

Corporal Hicks

Different to the one in the initial post?

TheBATMAN

Ah sorry my bad. But seeing it on the big screen in a darkened cinema is certainly something.

Its playing with The Ritual.

dallevalle

(jealousy from denmark)

Corporal Hicks

I spotted a poster for the re-release in a Cineworld Cardiff earlier this week -

Corporal Hicks

Was at a different Cineworld today and saw another poster. T-minus 4 days! I'm really excited.  ;D

Whiskeybrewer

Cant wait to see it on the Big Screen :)

Corporal Hicks

Whiskeybrewer

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed