1987's Predator Stalks UK Cinemas November 9th

Started by Darkness, Sep 27, 2017, 03:50:57 PM

Author
1987's Predator Stalks UK Cinemas November 9th (Read 23,675 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: jimmyboy on Nov 10, 2017, 06:53:04 PM
I too thought there was an extra shot in it. Right before you see the crashed helicopter, it was just a shot of the jungle I thought I hadn't seen before. Weird.

That was one of them yeah. Im glad someone else noticed newness

jimmyboy

There was a shot before that too but I can't remember what of. Was it when they first absail from the helicopters?

Whiskeybrewer

Yes. Yes it was lol

and another was an extra shot of Billy in the destroyed Guerilla camp

Ferengo

I noticed a few things I'd never seen before. Maybe because you're drawn in in such a different way seeing it on the big screen. Like Macs shirt being ripped front and back when he strips his packs off. I couldn't figure out why this was. Other little subtleties too, made for great viewing.

jimmyboy

More dates have been released in the UK at certain VUE cinemas. Check their website. I'm going back to see it at the end of this month again.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Ferengo on Nov 13, 2017, 01:34:21 PM
I noticed a few things I'd never seen before. Maybe because you're drawn in in such a different way seeing it on the big screen. Like Macs shirt being ripped front and back when he strips his packs off. I couldn't figure out why this was. Other little subtleties too, made for great viewing.
Yeah id forgotten about that lol

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

I also noticed that when the Predator comes out of the water and goes past muddy Dutch, he has a skull and spine dangling from him.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: jimmyboy on Nov 22, 2017, 12:03:15 PM
I also noticed that when the Predator comes out of the water and goes past muddy Dutch, her has a skull and spine dangling from him.

Yeah i noticed that so late ! Probably Billy or Blain's maybe ?

SiL

It can't be Billy's, since we see him remove that later. It'd be Hawkins or Blaine.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: SiL on Nov 22, 2017, 01:00:51 PM
It can't be Billy's, since we see him remove that later. It'd be Hawkins or Blaine.

Ohh wait... Maybe Dillon ? He's a worthy prey, even though we saw three skulls with no spines and he could have been one of them...

And, just to talk about something that bothered me since the beginning... Who is the skull with the hole in it ? Poncho or Mac ? I tend to think it's Mac because of the localisation of the hole, but i'm not totally sure.

Whiskeybrewer

I assume its meant to be Mac as Poncho was in the side of the head.

or it could be one of the missing Green Berets

jimmyboy

Im just back from seeing this at my local Vue tonight as they put on an extra screening and I can confirm that there are no extra scenes. It was my imagination. Loved seeing it again though in the cinema.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: jimmyboy on Nov 29, 2017, 10:20:01 PM
Im just back from seeing this at my local Vue tonight as they put on an extra screening and I can confirm that there are no extra scenes. It was my imagination. Loved seeing it again though in the cinema.

It must have just been seeing the film on the big screen giving some shots a new look then

jimmyboy

Yes you're right. I made a mental note of shots i didnt recall and watched them on blu ray as soon as i got home and they were all there.

Whiskeybrewer

Crazy how your mind plays tricks like that, like seeing something in the jungle

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed