Announcing Alien: The Blueprints from Titan Books!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 26, 2017, 06:24:19 PM

Author
Announcing Alien: The Blueprints from Titan Books! (Read 50,532 times)

Corporal Hicks

Today sees the release of Titan Book’s new novel, Alien: Covenant – Origins, from Alan Dean Foster. They’ve also got the anthology Predator: If It Bleeds due out next month and Alien: The Cold Forge next April.

If you thought Titan was done with Alien after that, we’re pleased to dispel you of that notion. Alien vs. Predator Galaxy is proud to help Titan Books announce another new book, Alien: The Blueprints!

“Titan Books are delighted to announce the publication of a brand new Alien art book in September 2018 as part of their on-going Alien franchise publishing programme, across fiction and non-fiction titles. Alien: The Blueprints by Graham Langridge is a collection of brand new blueprints of all the major vehicles, ships and weaponry of the Alien movie universe.

Artist Graham Langridge delves deep into the concept art, set designs and photography to recreate full and accurate blueprints of the drop ship, the Sulaco, the Nostromo and many more. Covering all the movies including Prometheus and Alien: Covenant.

Presented in a beautiful, hardcover art book, Alien: The Blueprints includes feature gatefold pages to allow the reader to explore larger vessels such as the Sulaco and the Covenant in stunning detail. A must have for any Alien fan.”

Graham Langridge’s Nostromo blueprint included in Alien: Vault.

Some of you may recognize the name Graham Langridge. He’s been involved in Alien fandom for sometime and is responsible for the renowned Nostromo blueprint that has circulated around the internet for a while now. It was even included as pullout in the previously released Alien: Vault.

Alien: The Blueprints is currently scheduled for release on the 5th of September 2018 in both the United Kingdom and North America.

Keep a close eye on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest Alien and Predator literature news! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Russ840

Russ840

This sounds absolutely superb.

Would be amazing if Gateway, Hadley and The penal Colony are in there.

SM

Sweet.

windebieste

Oh, yeah.  This sounds terrific!  Looking forward to seeing this become available in 12 months time.

-Windebieste.

Bio Mech Hunter

Superb! Definitely picking this up.

Whiskeybrewer

Instabuy lol

So what was infamous about the Nostromo blueprint that was around online before? (Not sure I actually saw it lol)

SM

Yeah I thought the use of 'infamous' was a little odd.

Corporal Hicks

FenGiddel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 27, 2017, 08:59:44 PM
*corrected.
Perhaps you meant "renowned"?
;D
Others that are fitting:
estimable
excellent
highly regarded
marvelous
outstanding
praiseworthy

Corporal Hicks

I'll steal renowned.  :D

Elmazalman

Sounds great!

I'm still waiting for the Bob Penn book of ALIEN production stills to be published.

windebieste

Oh, yeah.  That one, too.  Thanks for the reminder. 

There should be some neat never seen before content in that one. 

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

I've not heard anything about that for a while. I'll try and find out what's happening with it.

Russ840

What is that all about then Winde, Hicks ?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Russ840 on Sep 28, 2017, 02:14:08 PM
What is that all about then Winde, Hicks ?

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2016/09/06/alien-diaries-bob-penn-announced/

I asked Charles and he said it was on track for release at the next SDCC.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed