The Predator is “Unexpected and Utterly Fresh” - Fox CEO on The Predator

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 20, 2017, 05:25:10 PM

Author
The Predator is “Unexpected and Utterly Fresh” - Fox CEO on The Predator (Read 26,567 times)

Ratchetcomand

I hope the movie will be good. I like Predators and I hope they do reference that movie in some way. I still hope something new with the movie and not another rehash.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Sep 23, 2017, 05:38:16 PM
I hope the movie will be good. I like Predators and I hope they do reference that movie in some way. I still hope something new with the movie and not another rehash.

Black thinks it took place further future in the timeline so they'll likely be no references.

Kaya Dash

I just watched close encounters for the first time. I found it baffling. It's not a good movie.

The last place any Predator fan should want to see a Predator is in "suburbia". Nor do I want a little kid in a Predator movie. However "fresh" that might seem to idiot studio execs. Take us to the f**king stars already.

426Buddy

Close Encounters isn't a good film?

Love the internet

acrediblesource

With alot of the de-aging Weaver for a sequal to Aliens or whatever, I wonder if Arnold ever considered de-aging himself for say Predator? They already have the model, now they just need to do motion capture!
Infact wouldn't it be cool if he pulls this off

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: 426Buddy on Sep 28, 2017, 09:44:43 PM
Close Encounters isn't a good film?

Love the internet

Thank you. Reading that, I wasn't sure if I was in a bad dream.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: acrediblesource on Sep 29, 2017, 12:44:10 AM
With alot of the de-aging Weaver for a sequal to Aliens or whatever, I wonder if Arnold ever considered de-aging himself for say Predator? They already have the model, now they just need to do motion capture!
Infact wouldn't it be cool if he pulls this off

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/JinsDangerousToys/AvPDutch2.JPG

I don't know if that'd be a little too hammy. Then again, I guess it'd come down to the execution. I actually quite like characters having artificial limbs in some of the more action or horror orientated sci-fi but the arcade Dutch might be a bit over kill. lol

skhellter

the bro moment would be a lot more hardcore -

dallevalle

a fox CEO... well of course he is gonna say its good XD

BishopShouldGo

SHE didn't even say it was good. She just said unexpected and fresh.

JFC.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Fresh is usually a positive word used to describe something, right?

Not the word I would use considering all the leaks we've read though.

black

Hmm ... "freshness" for true fans and the usual thing for the current viewer and which sells well.

AliceApocalypse

Anytime was drawn to the jungle due to the guerrilla fighting. City Hunter was drawn by the drug cartels, since it is the violence that draws them for good hunting. If the powers that be choose to bring a Hunter to the suburbs,  they hopefully have a believable reason to do so.  High tech sport maybe?

Master

AliceApocalypse

I'm sure.

Can anyone tell us where to find Carriage Estates, it's somewhere in the suburbs...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed