Neca Alien Resurrection

Started by DerelictShip, Sep 16, 2017, 04:09:49 AM

Author
Neca Alien Resurrection (Read 4,118 times)

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Any news or updates on Neca's plan with this movie? Like Xenomorphs or human characters? Thought I may have heard some rumors...

CelticP

CelticP

I don't think they'll be out for a while. Most likley it'll be Ripley, Alien, and the Newborn.

Predalien91

Predalien91

I'm betting Toyfair 2018 we will get a look. We already saw Neca tease Ripley. Seen the mold of the Alien Resurrection Figures and it's been confirmed Newborn is coming. It's just Necas in no hurry.

dHunter333

dHunter333

neca has confirmed series 14 will be alien resurrection
i assume ripley, alien, newborn, thats about all i could see them doing (maybe eventually an alien resurrection queen, but i want an avp queen more than that i think)
series 12 just came out
the arcade wave is a bonus wave between waves
series 13 is kenner and has not been revealed yet
series 14 is resurrection
series 15 is avp r
series 16 is presumably kenner (neca said kenner every 3 waves)

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

They got delayed  :-\ because of the release of the cancelled Prometheus figures and the Covenant figures. I remember chatting with randy about my excitement for the Res stuff... seem like it's been a couple years now...

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I'm intensely looking forward to the Res figures. I'm one of the few who really likes the xenos from that movie, along with the Newborn. Heck, I'll probably even pick up the Ripley even though I usually don't do human figures.

Kailem

Kailem

Quote from: Ultramorph on Jan 06, 2018, 11:56:16 PMI'm one of the few who really likes the xenos from that movie

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

:laugh: I hope they package them with a jar of that novelty slime so we can recreate their wet look.

Russ840

Russ840

I really love the design in the context of the movie. 

Wweyland

Wweyland

They released this teaser and at one point said no other human characters will be released beside Ripley:
http://moviefy.net/collectibles/neca-teases-new-ripley-action-figure-from-alien-resurrection/

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Shame, who wouldn't love to have at least Call? Then again i'm a softie for Winona Ryder.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

No General Perez?!  :'(

Have you no shame NECA? The possibilities are endless!

- Uniform General Perez w/ breath lock

- Tank Top General Perez w/ real shoulder hair and shoe polish

- Skull Bite General Perez w/ saluting action and removable skull piece

Master

Master

I`d love to have Betty`s Crew on my shelf.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Cal would be my biggest want after Ripley
Would love Bishop cal David and ash to meet!
A b c d

Wweyland

Wweyland

Most of the Betty crew would make very nice figures with cool accessories.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed