Mega Construx Bloks Heroes Aliens Xenomorph & Colonial Marine - Knock Off Lego

Started by Xenomrph, Aug 19, 2017, 09:34:44 AM

Author
Mega Construx Bloks Heroes Aliens Xenomorph & Colonial Marine - Knock Off Lego (Read 3,280 times)

Xenomrph

I stumbled across these things at Walmart a day or two ago, here's a video about them:

They're basically poseable lego-ish-size minifigures of an 'Aliens' warrior and a Colonial Marine, and they're pretty neat. They're made by Mega Blox/Mega Construx, the same company that does off-brand building block sets for Halo and Call of Duty. They both have articulation at the hips, knees, waist, shoulders, elbows, wrists, and head, and the Alien has an articulated tail. The Marine has a pulse rifle, combat knife, shoulder lamp, helmet, and his chest armor looks like it might be removeable as well. The Alien has these clip-on bits for the forearms to make it look like he's got giant "claws" (although I think they look a little goofy, and one of the fingers broke right when I was taking it out of the package), and a pair of facehuggers - one that has its legs all splayed out, and one molded to fit around the Marine's head if you remove his helmet.

They're $5 a pop and they're pretty neat, I certainly had no idea these things existed until I stumbled across them in the store. They're not even listed on the Mega Construx website as far as I can tell.

I'm hoping they sell well and we get more Aliens (and maybe even Predators).

Corporal Hicks

Xenomrph

Corporal Hicks

Merged. I missed that.

They're a bit pricey for me; shipping to my side of the pond is ridiculous but I must admit I'm tempted by the Alien.

pmaz11

I agree. They are a little more priced than I'd go for, but yeah the pulse rifle accessory & alien are still cool.

Just a friendly Xenomorph

When I first saw this I honestly thought it was just a fan-made creation, when I figured out it was real it really blew my mind. I really hope that this gets popular soon. I have spent hundreds of dollars on Mega Construx Halo and to have Alien (and hopefully predator too) join my collection would be amazing! I really need to get my hands on these.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed