AvPGalaxy Exclusive - Early John Logan Alien: Covenant Script!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 15, 2017, 09:19:06 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy Exclusive - Early John Logan Alien: Covenant Script! (Read 66,416 times)

Vrastal

The final version was much better but there were a few small details which would have been nice, or interesting. The afflicted(?) Organisms, a hint of the pathogen was interesting to read

Corporal Hicks

I really liked Lope's teeth being knocked out during the facehugger attack. Really made it seem more violent.

Whiskeybrewer

Its great to have an earlier script to compare with. Hope we get more :)

KiramidHead

Hopefully the Paglen and Green drafts make it out there eventually.

Corporal Hicks

I've come into possession of another complete draft by Logan and the beginning of a second later draft (essentially an earlier version of the Crossing viral) both from August of 2015 so it would appear this draft wasn't one of the first done by him!

TheBATMAN

Cool. Are you gonna make it public?

Corporal Hicks

Baron Von Marlon

Whiskeybrewer

shawsbaby

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 09, 2018, 12:47:47 PM
I've come into possession of another complete draft by Logan and the beginning of a second later draft (essentially an earlier version of the Crossing viral) both from August of 2015 so it would appear this draft wasn't one of the first done by him!

Yessss! I've been waiting for this. Thank you.

Corporal Hicks

I've still gotta finish sanitising it (I've really not been arsed to do much in the way of Alien or Predator this last week and a bit) and making sure it's okay to share first.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 20, 2018, 08:30:14 AM
I've still gotta finish sanitising it (I've really not been arsed to do much in the way of Alien or Predator this last week and a bit) and making sure it's okay to share first.

Sanitise?

Yeah, has to be ok to share. Didn't think about that last night.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I assume he means checking if it's genuine. There's so many fake scripts out there doing the rounds. There was actually one fake one that surfaced several months before Covenant came out. Claimed to be an early Jack Paglen draft IRRC.

KiramidHead

I've seen a fake Paglen and a fake Green.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed