ALIEN: Hope For The Future (FanGame)

Started by IIapagokc, Aug 11, 2017, 04:07:20 PM

Author
ALIEN: Hope For The Future (FanGame) (Read 58,462 times)

Corporal Hicks

It's coming along very nicely!

Frosty98B

Oh, man! The new screenshots have a movie-level atmosphere, great job! Cannot wait for more images or videos. :3

PVTDukeMorrison

WARNING WARNING : CEASE AND DESIST INBOUND : WARNING WARNING

But in all seriousness this looks really cool, hope to see some gameplay soon

IIapagokc

demo video: medical office and com. center
https://youtu.be/xjE4Li-LUUE

Hemi

Hemi

Looking sweet man! Just curious why you named it Alien though and not Aliens. Is it going to be with only 1 alien? Either way, looks really good.

Corporal Hicks

You know, I'm so used to seeing that colony depicted without life in games that it was really nice to see people up and about in the control room! It's coming along nicely! Really can't wait to see more.  :)

windebieste

Looking good.  Did you (or your team) make all these assets?  ...or are they ripped out of 'ALIENS: Colonial Marines'?

-Windebieste.

Hemi

Hemi

Quote from: windebieste on Sep 08, 2017, 08:51:42 AM
Looking good.  Did you (or your team) make all these assets?  ...or are they ripped out of 'ALIENS: Colonial Marines'?

-Windebieste.

Parts are Ripped m8:

Aint nothing wrong with that of course!  8)

And I see some new stuff too, so it's a combination.

windebieste

Oh, f**k yes. 

Rip the shit out of all the assets from that game.  I completely support you in doing so. 

As a level designer with experience in Unreal Engine 3, I was super pissed off that 'A:CM' never had any mod tools or SDK released.  When people like yourself strip the guts out of A:CM, all I can say is Congratulations. 

A:CM could have been a modder's paradise.  We'd all be playing on custom content if it had tools for it.  f**k 'em, I say.  Keep up the great work. 

Yours isn't the only clandestine Project around.  It shouldn't have to be this way but the only way we will ever see such tools released for these games in the future is by having people like yourself demonstrate there's a strong desire for it.

:)

-Windebieste.

Olde

Olde

Exactly. f**k em.

IIapagokc

Quote from: windebieste on Sep 08, 2017, 08:51:42 AM

-Windebieste.

Some textures from A:CM only temporary. Everything will be replaced

IIapagokc

I apologize that long there were no news. First demo version with eng. sub. will come out at the end of November.

Frosty98B

Holy. Shit. I'm so hyped now! Cannot wait for those xeno encounters in these corridors.  :D

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic! Really can't wait to give this a go. Will front page the demo release as well, if you'd like?

I noticed you mentioned English subtitles. What is the spoken language going to be?

Frosty98B

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 17, 2017, 12:53:19 PM
Fantastic! Really can't wait to give this a go. Will front page the demo release as well, if you'd like?

I noticed you mentioned English subtitles. What is the spoken language going to be?
It's gotta be russian if not english as he seems to be a Russian. Or he hasn't found any people who could do the voice acting yet so there are only the subtitles.  ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed