ALIEN: Hope For The Future (FanGame)

Started by IIapagokc, Aug 11, 2017, 04:07:20 PM

Author
ALIEN: Hope For The Future (FanGame) (Read 58,450 times)

IIapagokc

IIapagokc

Alien: Hope for the future - is the survival-horror project with elements of tactics.This is not a commercial , fan project, which is being developed by one man ,me.

Engine: Unity3d.

In the process of developing: 6 months.

Survival - it is all clear. You need to survive. To find some supplies for you and other colonists. To avoid xenomorphs etc.

Horror - it is all clear even here.A small colony on the edge of a galaxy, alien organisms threatening all livings in the colony.And every day the situation is becoming worse.

Elements of Tactics - you will face some situations with different solutions. For example - you will need to barricade a specific territory (to stay safe for 1 night) or you can defend this territory from Xenomorphs.Your and your colonists life will depend on right positioning of defenders and which approaches will they barricade.

The game got nothing in common with the plot of the canonical book "River of Pain".

The story is about doings which are taking place in "Hadly's Hope" colony , before and during xenomorph incident.

In the main campaign your will be playing as on of the colonists who didn't figure in films,games etc.

Also there will be additional missions where you will play as others colony members.The first three of them will come out before main campaign and you will be able to play them in demo.

The game is only of 10-12% of it develepment.For me - the story is a main thing ,but animation, graphics, sound, light and gameplay are not layed aside.All will be updated as soon as possible.

Link in Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/IIapagokc

TheBATMAN

Looks sensational. Good work.

Corporal Hicks

I'm looking forward to seeing more of this project! Do you have any gameplay footage?

IIapagokc

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 12, 2017, 05:18:55 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing more of this project! Do you have any gameplay footage?
Not yet. But first trailer and demo version coming soon.

Corporal Hicks

Brilliant! Keep us in the loop!

Frosty98B

That looks fantastic, man!  :o Be sure to keep us updated, please.  :)

Hemi

Hemi

Looking good! A lot better then my crappy DM game haha. Curious how this will look in-game.

IIapagokc

IIapagokc

Alien Hope For The Future in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AlienHopeForTheFuture

Corporal Hicks

Brilliant, I've sent the join request.

NeoXenoPred

Looked nice, buddy! I looked forward to seeing this.

Russ840

Im interested in this mate. Join request sent

IIapagokc

IIapagokc

Cellien

Looking great so far.  I'm impressed!  If you need any help on things here and there, I've been doing graphic work in the game industry for about 12 years; I can lend a hand when free time presents itself.   

IIapagokc

IIapagokc

Cellien

Awesome!  Keep it up!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed