RELEASE DATE CHANGED (Read 1,703 times)

Stay Frosty

Stay Frosty

"Alien Vs. Predator 2"

Has moved to Christmas Day 2007

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news07/070211j.php

Champiionser

Champiionser

They can change it,but nothing is official yet.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

December still seems too far away.  But it'll be here before we know it.

Punk19

Punk19

Noooooo, please for the lord of movies and film let the Strauss's do something about that. Make it October or November, that wouldn't be so ridiculous

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

God this is too long to wait.  I wish they would have released it in August or September, but it seems that fox doesn't want to rush this.

My guess is they are going to keep editing it and showing it to the higher ups, giving them plenty of time to do some pick up shots for more action/acting just in case.

They did the same thing with SM3, I guess it's the norm now.

SiL

SiL

They said the movie will be finished in summer. Any waiting time after that would be for scheduling reasons - not competing with more heavy-weight movies - to get foreign language versions done, and all that kind of thing.

Hankerson

Hankerson

Like I said before; production seems to have contracted "Alien 3" syndrome.

SM

SM

And when you said it you didn't pay attention to the other comments.  The supposedly recent reshoots took place months ago shortly after principal photography wrapped.  And every movie does pickups.

All things considered AvP2 is about as far away from Alien3 in terms of production as you can get.

Hankerson

Hankerson

Sorry about that...

So anyway, I think they should work towards a Halloween release.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

anyone have a guess on the teaser's release ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed