Alien Covenant A-Box Mystery Box Booth at SDCC

Started by GQSioux, Jul 23, 2017, 07:07:46 AM

Author
Alien Covenant A-Box Mystery Box Booth at SDCC (Read 731 times)

GQSioux

Did anyone else see the Alien Covenant A-Box Mystery Box booth at SDCC? Grabbed it for $50. What a deal. It came with the lifesize Face Hugger replica, a cool Facehugger T-shirt, bottle opener/keychain, and a Covenant Crew hat. Not too bad for $50. They has a few other items available separately. Took photos of a few of the items:

426Buddy

Yeah i got mine at the start of july, really enjoyed everything, especially the facehugger. The hat was a bit of a let down though.

Corporal Hicks

I picked mine up when it went online too. We got a big ol' thread about it buried in the Covvie board.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=57768.0

I'm normally dubious about these kind of things (the LootCrate sucked) but I'm really pleased with this one. The hugger is just amazing and I really dig the pins and bottle opener.

I do wish the hat had been one of those floppy Mobius/French legionnaire hats, though!

GQSioux

Totally missed that thread. I liked the shirt and Facehugger best. They also had add-ons items you could pay extra for, like the set of pins and some stainless steel mug. I just stuck with their $50 bundle. But they were selling the Facehugger solo for $35.

mykill prime

I ordered one directly from their website, got a tracking number that is apparently bogus. its been one it way from shipping facility in Huntington beach to post office in Huntington beach since 7.31.2017. not getting any  helpful response from the company about this issue. thinking it is  not completely legit

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Most of us have received our box without any issue.

Spikedebeaver

It's definitely legit. I ordered from the first wave and have all my stuff on display right now. I do remember my tacking number being produced a few days before it was a valid tracking number, and then it was about 4 days after that before the tracking showed it had actually shipped, and after that I believe it was another 2 or 3 days before it left it's started destination. I don't know how long you've been waiting, but that sounds like how it went for me. It was about a week and a few days between getting my number and it actually starting to move.

Vrastal

Is it still possible to order one?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed