Jake Busey Interview - Plays Keyes' Son.

Started by ace3g, Jun 25, 2017, 08:27:26 AM

Author
Jake Busey Interview - Plays Keyes' Son. (Read 38,577 times)

Corporal Hicks

Fred Dekker posting a link to an article about it...

QuoteAs Ralph Kramden might say, Jake is "a blabbermouth!" Great guy, though. But since the cat's out of the bag, anyway...

:laugh:

black

They needed to pay him
;D

bleau

Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 28, 2017, 09:00:22 PM
Fox are being a bit weird with this movie. Between this and the set/crew pics that were all taken down. Do they actually not want anyone talking about this movie?

It seems like they learned in the past about giving away any information or pictures. Probably to keep fans guessing and speculating. It seems like if they release set pics or any pics, especially a trailer, the fans can sometimes figure out the plot and pick it apart.

darthmaul1

I said back in mar 2008 that Jake Busey should play Peter Keyes son.
it came true 9 years later. i love the fact that they are not dismissing predator 2 it was a great movie,& leaps and bounds better than predators

Corporal Hicks

Interview is back up -

Huntsman

I love this connection to Predator 2. It's taken about 30 years, but we're finally growing a rich, interconnecting Predator film universe. Give me this over constant reboots anyday.

Darkoo

Exclusive: Jake Busey Explains How He Ties Shane Black's 'The Predator' to 'Predator 2'
http://popculture.com/movies/2017/12/05/jake-busey-the-predator-exclusive-interview-shane-black/

OpenMaw

I'm glad we've got some good players in The Predator. Even if the plot ends up being all kinds of terrible with goofy additions, I'll always enjoy seeing Jane on screen, and Busey's character in Starship Troopers was one of it's highlights.

Hollywood

This has me grinning ear to ear  ;D

D88M

well, to me some of the fun of the saga is that there is no "bigger picture", they just come here for fun, to hunt, we are nothing to them, just like human hunters and their prey, anyway when they put it like in the article sounds very interesting and like it could be a good movie, but Shane directing and the leaked script do not get my hipe up

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: OpenMaw on Dec 05, 2017, 05:09:40 PM
I'm glad we've got some good players in The Predator. Even if the plot ends up being all kinds of terrible with goofy additions, I'll always enjoy seeing Jane on screen, and Busey's character in Starship Troopers was one of it's highlights.

Yeah Jane is my favorite actor from the cast, wish we saw him more in this kind of movies recently

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Dec 06, 2017, 02:17:18 AM
Quote from: OpenMaw on Dec 05, 2017, 05:09:40 PM

Yeah Jane is my favorite actor from the cast, wish we saw him more in this kind of movies recently

I never watched (that I remember) the old Punishers but I recently went through The Expanse and absolutely loved him and it. The cast is definitely different and I'm keen to see how it all works out.

OpenMaw

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 06, 2017, 08:33:03 AM
I never watched (that I remember) the old Punishers but I recently went through The Expanse and absolutely loved him and it. The cast is definitely different and I'm keen to see how it all works out.

I honestly thought Jane would have been great in an AvP film. Especially when you see him doing the whole "survival" schtick in a movie like The Mist.

KiramidHead

I find myself wondering if, with a definite connection to P2, if they'll get the timeline right, with the film taking place in 1997 instead of the year of release.

Corporal Hicks

I'm not too confident with the timeline as Black seemed to think Predators took place off in the future since it was set on another planet.  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed