THR 30th anniversary article *Update*

Started by Johnny Handsome, Jun 21, 2017, 05:16:26 PM

Author
THR 30th anniversary article *Update* (Read 3,802 times)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Very cool article with new interviews and never seen before production pics:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/predator-oral-history-arnold-schwarzenegger-film-1014132

*Update:
Another article just for the effects, with new pics:

https://vfxblog.com/2017/06/12/predator-vfx-optical-red-suit-thermal-camera/

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

NICE!

Thanks for sharing mate. Lack of new Pred pics is disappointing but plenty of info there

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Nice shot of Jesse's spare ribs!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Omegamorph on Jun 21, 2017, 07:26:45 PM
Thanks for sharing mate. Lack of new Pred pics is disappointing but plenty of info there

Completely agree. Would have loved some new bts stuff of the Predator. I don't think I've seen that particular Boss sfx suit still before and the other bts shots are cool.

It's a pretty cool article, though. Some bits and pieces I didn't know or needed my memory refreshed on. Thanks for sharing Johnny, gonna get this on the front page shortly. It's a shame Fox didn't really do any celebrations for the 30th.

SiL

SiL

It's possible we've exhausted the BTS Predator pics to some degree. It was put together quickly, so it's not like they had a long time to take thousands of photos.

I'll never look at the scene of Arnie saying "Get to to the chopper!" knowing there's a guy covered in quilts off to his right though...

Hemi

Hemi

haha, that pic with Jean Claude! I never seen those before. Are there any more?

Huggs

Huggs

"I'll never look at the scene of Arnie saying "Get to to the chopper!" knowing there's a guy covered in quilts off to his right"

Everybody knows a Predator cannot enter the "Binkie" fort. The Binkie Fort is impenetrable.  :)

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Nice to see it confirmed that Black rewrote the film.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Jun 25, 2017, 04:04:56 AM
Nice to see it confirmed that Black rewrote the film.

It confirms he didn't do rewrites on the film.

QuoteDavis: I'm producing the new Predator [due out Aug. 3, 2018], and Shane Black is directing it. So Shane Black — I met Shane on that movie. Shane was a really great writer who had just written this great script called Lethal Weapon. We wanted him to do a rewrite on the [Predator] script. So we put him in the movie, because he's an actor. And we got him down there, and we asked him to do a rewrite, and he said he was an actor in the movie and not a writer. So he was the first person we killed. He got killed seven minutes into the movie.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Thats weird, Hawkins in definitly in the film for longer than 7 minutes.

Dan

Dan

It would be cool if Fox doing an anniversary reunion of the cast on Comic Con and Shane Black's new cast could join them later to talk about The Predator.
Maybe thats not happening because Arnie and Shane have some argument because of Dutch's part in the new movie?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed