Time to put Alien 5 to bed aka Aliens 2

Started by shakermakerman, Jun 06, 2017, 07:43:40 PM

Author
Time to put Alien 5 to bed aka Aliens 2 (Read 1,374 times)

shakermakerman

I was one of the first to post about a possible retcon in the Aliens series and geeked out Neill Blomkamp confirmed, always remember when I was collecting the comics with newt and Hicks in and then Alien 3 came out, not what i was expecting.  We already have Alien and Aliens which on my book can never be beaten. Alien 3 assembly cut is amazing and resurrection is not that bad. If we was to get an Alien 5 then let's make a sequel and to be fair to fincher retconning Alien 3 would be The last slap in the face for him. I can totally understand fans want to rekindle Aliens but we already have Aliens , let's give all 4 movies respect. One last thing there was plenty of time between Alien 3 and resurrection that could be explored.

Rankles75

Pretty sure Fincher wouldn't give a f**k if Alien 3 was retconned, and I don't think anyone really wants Aliens 2. There's plenty of other directions they could have taken those characters in, rather than just replicating James Cameron's classic. Came up with two myself, in about 15 minutes while I was bored at work... :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed