The Last of Us overrated?

Started by THE CITY HUNTER, May 30, 2017, 12:49:36 AM

Do you think the Last of Us is overrated?

Yes
11 (29.7%)
No
20 (54.1%)
Its OK
6 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author
The Last of Us overrated? (Read 3,358 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

People talk about the story and characters, leaving out the fact that the gameplay was not very good in my opinion. A great story can't save shitty gameplay. If Last of Us was a live action movie, it would be a pretty good movie. As a video game, I find it to be dull.

N-Shifter

N-Shifter

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Dec 06, 2017, 09:34:18 PM
People talk about the story and characters, leaving out the fact that the gameplay was not very good in my opinion. A great story can't save shitty gameplay. If Last of Us was a live action movie, it would be a pretty good movie. As a video game, I find it to be dull.

Can't agree, the story made most people look past the sometimes clunky gameplay and it wasn't really "bad" anyway; it's something I didn't even think about whilst playing, I was far too invested in the story.

Imagine what the gameplay will be like in the next one, It'll be smooth as silk.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I think it's a masterpiece from beginning to end.

Jacku

Jacku

I find the gameplay so addictive. I love all the mechanics and how they felt 'realistic' in terms of what you can do. Like how you could have people shooting at you, throw a brick at them, knock them out, get some ammo and shoot the rest. Also liked how when you fought guys it interacted with the environment. Felt cinematic and did the actual story justice.

PredBabe

PredBabe

FACTIONS

Wweyland

Wweyland

I really liked this game. I was expecting an Loganish ending but the actual ending was quite anti-cliche and surprising.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed