Alien Covenant Baby Protomorph AND Neomorph PLushies

Started by Spirit of Fire, May 29, 2017, 02:47:46 AM

Author
Alien Covenant Baby Protomorph AND Neomorph PLushies (Read 3,438 times)

Spirit of Fire

I want chestburster plushies from A:C. WHo makes them?

Morose

As far as I know there are no companies that make an alien covenant plushies. The only alien plushies that ever existed were made several years back. The toy line included a facehugger, chestburster, Queen Chestburster, and egg. NECA did release a few alien plushies recently, a facehugger and alien.

If you want to settle for a replica Hollywood Collectibles should be releasing something soon. It will possibly be the neomorph and protomorph offspring.

If you really want a plushie from alien covenant ask the guys over at NECA if they are thinking about it since they do make alien plushies

windebieste

There's been a couple more.  One that immediately comes to mind has a spring loaded mechanism inside its head. You can squeeze the trigger concealed in the abdomen in order to operate the plastic bolt action tongue inside the mouth.

This one:

When you operate it, the mechanism makes a great *Shhhlick - Shhhlackkk* noise when the tongue is in motion.  Fun item.  Recommended.

-Windebieste.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Should be coming out in November from Kidrobot.

Xenomrph

Quote from: windebieste on May 29, 2017, 10:36:45 AM
There's been a couple more.  One that immediately comes to mind has a spring loaded mechanism inside its head. You can squeeze the trigger concealed in the abdomen in order to operate the plastic bolt action tongue inside the mouth.

This one:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/zoom/f05d_aliens_xenomorph_plush.gif

When you operate it, the mechanism makes a great *Shhhlick - Shhhlackkk* noise when the tongue is in motion.  Fun item.  Recommended.

-Windebieste.
Who's the manufacturer? Also, where's the best place to get one, eBay?

Quote from: RidgeTop on May 29, 2017, 11:23:56 AM
https://www.mamegyorai.co.jp/images/items/487157-w300.jpg

Should be coming out in November from Kidrobot.

get the f**k outta here :D

bobcunk

They had that happy hugger, an alien with a smily innger jaw and a chestburster at eb games last year, there was also a dog burster plushy and they had a line of them for avp, the queen had chains.

Morose

Hallmark is also releasing some sort of alien plushy. It actually looks pretty cool something Rebecca (Newt) would have made while hiding in the air ducts.

windebieste

@Xenomrph:  Mine came from thinkgeek. It's been sold out for some time now so Ebay may be your best bet now.  They still have other plush hugger and burster goodies.

That KidRobot neomorph looks so cute.

There's also the older Phunny plush stuff as well, also by KidRobot. 

-Windebieste.

Spirit of Fire

ugly as plushies. I want something more realistic. Not this kiddy shit. We're not kids are we?

windebieste

They tend to be that way, though.  Odd, really.  Considering 'AvP' was the only movie rated at PG13. 

This is the best plush I've seen for a while and it's a custom item, only 1 made:

More here.

-Windebieste.

Morose

As far as realistic plushies the old ones made by Palisades are your best bet. However they are not from covenant. I would ask the guys over at NECA if they would consider making it. I am sure they would get a lot of customers.

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: windebieste on May 29, 2017, 10:36:45 AM

This one:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/zoom/f05d_aliens_xenomorph_plush.gif

-Windebieste.

I highly recommend this guy. I have lots of fun with him and it's super cute! Decent size plush too.

I own the alien phunnys and a predator one. They are also ADORABLE... can't wait to get the Neomorph one.

Machiko Naguchi

Xenomrph

Quote from: Machiko Naguchi on Jun 03, 2017, 08:50:10 PM
Had never seen this one until I was doing some searching:

https://thehouseoffun.com/images/D/Alien%20Bishop%20Plush%201.jpg
i remember seeing that on Thinkgeek.

Quote from: Morose on May 29, 2017, 09:34:25 PM
Hallmark is also releasing some sort of alien plushy. It actually looks pretty cool something Rebecca (Newt) would have made while hiding in the air ducts.
Do you have any pics of it?

NeoXenoPred

It looked cute. It would be suitable for a girlfriend to gave though, but for me i didn't like it too much.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed