So if you-know-who ends up in the Jockey seat in the final prequel... [Spoilers]

Started by shawsbaby, May 29, 2017, 12:33:23 AM

Author
So if you-know-who ends up in the Jockey seat in the final prequel... [Spoilers] (Read 4,343 times)

skhellter

Quote from: Spirit of Fire on May 29, 2017, 01:44:33 AM
-The Derelict would come from the Engineers.
-Engineers in conflict with David and his Xenos. Engineers prevail and they take David's creations with them which leads to the space jockey in ALIEN.
-David escapes back to Earth and takes control of Weyland-Yutani.
^ and we get to ALIEN where the dead jockey sends out a warning beacon not to approach the Derelict.

You wont get that overcomplicated sillyness
with the budget getting smaller and smaller inbetween the prequel films.
the Engineers are dead. (according to Ridley)

If there's a next film it will probably
keep the plot simple between David, Daniels and newly awakened crewmembers of the Covenant. (and hopefully rich in character like Covenant was)

acidreign

People are jumping to conclusions simply because they're pissed that Ridley "went there" and made David the creator of the aliens. Now every other imaginable "blasphemous" scenario for future movies suddenly seems plausible and is being floated around as established fact.

God knows what will actually end up happening in the next movie (if it even gets made). But whatever it is, it won't stop fanboys from coming up with reasons to yell at each other.

Spirit of Fire

Quote from: skhellter on May 29, 2017, 01:52:00 AM
Quote from: Spirit of Fire on May 29, 2017, 01:44:33 AM
-The Derelict would come from the Engineers.
-Engineers in conflict with David and his Xenos. Engineers prevail and they take David's creations with them which leads to the space jockey in ALIEN.
-David escapes back to Earth and takes control of Weyland-Yutani.
^ and we get to ALIEN where the dead jockey sends out a warning beacon not to approach the Derelict.

You wont get that overcomplicated sillyness
with the budget getting smaller and smaller inbetween the prequel films.
the Engineers are dead. (according to Ridley)

If there's a next film it will probably
keep the plot simple between David, Daniels and newly awakened crewmembers of the Covenant. (and hopefully rich in character like Covenant was)

Overcomplicated? LOL. Like how you try to explain how David turns into a Human? Its not complicated. Its Grand. And don't make me laugh with the "rich characters" comment. There were 3 rich characters in Covenant (David, Walter, and Christopher). The rest were meatgrinders. Daniels was nothing special.

shawsbaby

Given how poorly this movie is performing at the domestic box office, it's looking more and more likely that Ridley will not get to make the next film. I predict a general reboot of the Alien franchise in the next 5-10 years that may just ignore the Prometheus/Covenant arc.

Spirit of Fire

Spirit of Fire

Quote from: skhellter on May 29, 2017, 01:59:35 AM
Quote from: Spirit of Fire on May 29, 2017, 01:55:58 AM
Its Grand.

it's just fanwank all of these posts are just fanwank.  ;D

like yours but hey why do i care? Its getting slaughtered in the BO because of people like you who want more aliens and silly plot crap like robots getting facehugged and dismissing established characters like the engineers & Shaw in the previous movie. Ridley Scott doesn't give a shit anyways since he has other bigger projects. Whatever. Bring on the next low budget Alien. Might as well call it "Chronicles of David: Part III" while we're at it and you can sit alone in the theater while I watch it free online.

prototypeXIII

Quote from: skhellter on May 29, 2017, 12:54:57 AM
> David gets back to LV223.
> Uses the 2000 colonists on the Covenant to create more eggs.
> Experiments on Daniels, creating the first "biomechanoid" lifeform out of her. He keeps her trapped a la Ex-Machina.
> Nu Aliens have biomechanics aesthetics, are tougher, smarter.
> David experiments with biomechanics on himself. Finally "transcends" his "human" aspects.
> David steals a juggernaut, places many eggs in there and gets ready to go to Earth,
> Daniels escapes, teams up with a few other colonists from the Covenant that hadnt been experimented on and sets out to make sure David never reaches Earth on his Juggernaut.
> Inevitably, David loses control of his creation, now that he's a "bio"mechanoid.. the facehugger manages to implant an embryo inside him. (hubris! Irony)
> David is killed by his own creation. The Juggernaut crashed on LV426. The survivors place a warning beacon before they die of starvation inside the Juggernaut. The survivors kill the David-Morph

> The Nostromo inevitably finds the Derelict.

and
Ripley battles the "rapist offspring" of a deranged  former slave bisexual impotent android with an obsession for human reproduction and a lust for revenge. An offspring that is the unwitting byproduct of Weyland Yutani's inhumman treatment of their synthetics. (a slave race, pretty much.)

probably be something like that.
:laugh:

I posted something very similar in another thread, i agree; i think this is exactly how its going to go down.

Spirit of Fire

Quote from: prototypeXIII on May 29, 2017, 02:21:41 AM
Quote from: skhellter on May 29, 2017, 12:54:57 AM
> David gets back to LV223.
> Uses the 2000 colonists on the Covenant to create more eggs.
> Experiments on Daniels, creating the first "biomechanoid" lifeform out of her. He keeps her trapped a la Ex-Machina.
> Nu Aliens have biomechanics aesthetics, are tougher, smarter.
> David experiments with biomechanics on himself. Finally "transcends" his "human" aspects.
> David steals a juggernaut, places many eggs in there and gets ready to go to Earth,
> Daniels escapes, teams up with a few other colonists from the Covenant that hadnt been experimented on and sets out to make sure David never reaches Earth on his Juggernaut.
> Inevitably, David loses control of his creation, now that he's a "bio"mechanoid.. the facehugger manages to implant an embryo inside him. (hubris! Irony)
> David is killed by his own creation. The Juggernaut crashed on LV426. The survivors place a warning beacon before they die of starvation inside the Juggernaut. The survivors kill the David-Morph

> The Nostromo inevitably finds the Derelict.

and
Ripley battles the "rapist offspring" of a deranged  former slave bisexual impotent android with an obsession for human reproduction and a lust for revenge. An offspring that is the unwitting byproduct of Weyland Yutani's inhumman treatment of their synthetics. (a slave race, pretty much.)

probably be something like that.
:laugh:

I posted something very similar in another thread, i agree; i think this is exactly how its going to go down.

I had a feeling this would be how it goes down but i refuse to accept it.

prototypeXIII

prototypeXIII

How the f**k do you make an android into a organic being? What is david going to do? Fuse his body with a human? this is getting insane. Not sci-fi. Probably some crazy anime shit that is not grounded in reality at all. Plus where does David get the derelict from? How convenient that it appears out of nowhere to for him to use. Perhaps, the Engineer gods use David as their resort to destroy Earth. David communicates with them through the black goo by praying. Ask and it shall be given! Yea no. Lets not go there.

Easy, its well known that androids eat human food in the Aliens universe; Bishop anyone?  This means they have a biological process that breaks down food into ATPs in their digestive system, so we can speculate they possibly have some mock DNA / maybe XNA  as a transport system for their bio-mechanical processes -- or to make it simple its the android's blood; as we have all seen. Its worthy to note xenomorphs also eat and they are biomechanical.  In other words there is enough of a bridge to make the gap with the androids in the aliens universe;quite possible infact to the contrary. 

I think the science behind all of this is fascinating lol, and heavily rooted in the realm of possibility.  Its not as far off as it would seem.  I can see the nostalgia in wanting the alien to be an ancient unknown abyssal horror tho, that has some heavy space odyssey feel to it.

Spirit of Fire

Quote from: prototypeXIII on May 29, 2017, 02:29:24 AM

How the f**k do you make an android into a organic being? What is david going to do? Fuse his body with a human? this is getting insane. Not sci-fi. Probably some crazy anime shit that is not grounded in reality at all. Plus where does David get the derelict from? How convenient that it appears out of nowhere to for him to use. Perhaps, the Engineer gods use David as their resort to destroy Earth. David communicates with them through the black goo by praying. Ask and it shall be given! Yea no. Lets not go there.

Easy, its well known that androids eat human food in the Aliens universe; Bishop anyone?  This means they have a biological process that breaks down food into ATPs in their digestive system, so we can speculate they possibly have some mock DNA / maybe XNA  as a transport system for their bio-mechanical processes -- or to make it simple its the android's blood; as we have all seen. Its worthy to note xenomorphs also eat and they are biomechanical.  In other words there is enough of a bridge to make the gap with the androids in the aliens universe;quite possible infact to the contrary. 

I think the science behind all of this is fascinating lol, and heavily rooted in the realm of possibility.  Its not as far off as it would seem.  I can see the nostalgia in wanting the alien to be an ancient unknown abyssal horror tho, that has some heavy space odyssey feel to it.

Possibility? Are you keeping up with recent developments in robotics? Its not even close. The only way I see it as believable if David or the androids in the Alien universe are biological clones or a mix of both. Hell, Ripley might actually pull that shit out of his ass because apparently David is unique and its a personal android of Weyland so he mixed his genetics with the endoskeleton. Yeah... it just gets more ridiculous when you try to explain it.

newagescamartist

I don't think it's all that ridiculous. This is sci-fi afterall. What if David implants his consciousness into an organic body? If one can implant an organic consciousness into a robotic body then it's not completely out of the realms of possibility that something like this could occur as it's just the reverse. For all we know David could theoretically be creating the xenomoph to carry on his consciousness from generation to generation. In other words, every xenomorph could be David Jr.  :laugh:

Spirit of Fire

Quote from: newagescamartist on May 29, 2017, 05:00:38 AM
I don't think it's all that ridiculous. This is sci-fi afterall. What if David implants his consciousness into an organic body? If one can implant an organic consciousness into a robotic body then it's not completely out of the realms of possibility that something like this could occur as it's just the reverse. For all we know David could theoretically be creating the xenomoph to carry on his consciousness from generation to generation. In other words, every xenomorph could be David Jr.  :laugh:

Then every xeno would have high intelligence like David. The implant of consciousness might work. David probably hijacks an Engineer ship and implants his consciousness into a sleeping engineer. This is how he becomes 3 meters tall and gets facehugged.

acidreign

Guys, this movie isn't going even get made. Movie's a flop. Franchise is DEAD.

oduodu

Quote from: Spirit of Fire on May 29, 2017, 12:37:23 AM
Quote from: shawsbaby on May 29, 2017, 12:33:23 AM
I know there's a lot of speculation that ultimately David winds up somehow being in the original Space Jockey seat in the final prequel leading up to Alien. If you think that's what's going to happen, then I'm curious how you think it will happen. It seems like a pretty neat (read: easy, not cool) "ironic" end to the story they're weaving, but given where Covenant leaves us, I'm not sure how this would work. Based on other things - like the fact that even with a retcon of the Engineers' size, it wouldn't make any sense that Davis in the chair, or the fact that he winds up on board the Covenant and no longer has any access to Engineer ships let alone be able to crash one - it doesn't seem plausible to me.

Part of me wonders if the final prequel will end with still-living Engineers coming after/tracking down David on LV-426, so we'd still just get an Engineer in the seat. I'm not sure how David ultimately advances the Xeno to the more bio-mechanical look...

Thoughts? I'm really scratching my writerly head trying to figure out what they'll do and how they'll do it and I'm drawing some blanks.

1. Space Jockey sent out a warning beacon.

2. David is an android. How can he be facehugged? Is Ridley somehow going to retcon this shit too? f**k!

Pinochio

banecat

Quote from: Spirit of Fire on May 29, 2017, 12:56:16 AM
So what if he grows hair? He is still an android... a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton. Not a human. No human organs. As I've mentioned before, if a facehugger can use an android as a host, they shouldn't be called facehuggers but Pipehuggers. They can impregnate ships, trucks, and cars. The Alien embryos get their nutrients from the oil... no nvm. what am i saying? Its insane.
best post in this thread..i sense an aliens transformers crossover coming

acidreign

It's kinda crazy that you're all jumping through hoops to rationalize a plot twist for a movie that doesn't exist yet!

What's REALLY going to happen is that it's actually RIPLEY in the suit. It's a hundred percent true because it's the only logical way this could go. You're just denying reality if you think otherwise.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed