Wolf - Choose his destiny!

Started by Daweism, Sep 19, 2007, 04:20:13 AM

Do you want Wolf to live?

Yes
No
Author
Wolf - Choose his destiny! (Read 3,358 times)

Punk19

Punk19

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Sep 19, 2007, 05:51:19 PM
Bullshit.  10 to 1 the hero not only lives, but gets the girl.

Terminator is a good example

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

I voted 'thumb down' because he killed people... with no honor, no reason, nothing...

I said that unless all he did was kill infected people and Aliens, it would be OK for me if he lived, but just kill for the hell of it, NO... And he got chest-impaled by PQ's tail so I think that's a wrap...

He should die...he probably will, for all we know...

I would be baffled if he managed to survive that wound...REALLY astonished... and not in  a positive way... ::)

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Sep 19, 2007, 05:51:19 PM
Bullshit.  10 to 1 the hero not only lives, but gets the girl.

Terminator is a good example

It may be a good movie but it is still a minority.

mightydreadlock

mightydreadlock

I want Wolf to live, not because he should live but because it would be original.

Master

Master

Yes that`s through it would be original, strange I did not thought about it in that way earlier.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

That's because original does not always equal enjoyable, believable, or profitable.

SMJ

SMJ

Neither does ending the movie in a predictable way equal any of those. Not that I want wolf to live, or want fans pissed, I just want to actually have an ending I don't see coming for once.

Darth_Spud

Darth_Spud

Quote from: SMJ on Sep 19, 2007, 07:01:53 PM
Neither does ending the movie in a predictable way equal any of those. Not that I want wolf to live, or want fans pissed, I just want to actually have an ending I don't see coming for once.

Spot on!

The Chibi Kiriyama

I'd be fine if it is never fully answered one way or the other if he lives or dies.

SMJ

SMJ

Its not just the avp movies, its everything (almost anyway.) I want to be shocked or surprised, if only a little bit. Even if it mean Chet owning wolfs ass, which would suck, but in a cool way.

The Chibi Kiriyama

Now there's something I'm not interested in seeing...I know some people seem to think the Predalien can kick into God Mode at will just because of the concept, but that would be as lame as the Wolf coming out of this with no wounds or trouble during the hunt. I'd much rather have an even and intense fight than a one-sided one.

SMJ

SMJ

I agree. I just meant if chet is the clear winner of that close battle and splits wolf in two like bishop, I'd prefer that to a tie.  ;)

mightydreadlock

mightydreadlock

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Sep 19, 2007, 07:24:21 PM
Now there's something I'm not interested in seeing...I know some people seem to think the Predalien can kick into God Mode at will just because of the concept, but that would be as lame as the Wolf coming out of this with no wounds or trouble during the hunt. I'd much rather have an even and intense fight than a one-sided one.

Chet is only this strong because he/she has pred genes combined with alien genes. The pred genes makes him/her the tough bastard he/she is.

The Demon

The Demon

I voted yes. Why not? Its never happen before and I absolutely love the Wolf.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

its if ish cause a 1 man army agains a horde of aliens... not that fair but that interview said a lot get slaughtered for all we know It can be 3 or 4 predators cause it IS a scout ship that crashes

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed