A Female Predator Prediction

Started by acrediblesource, May 24, 2017, 02:40:31 AM

Do you think there is going to be a FEMALE Predator as the lead antagonist?

Hell yeah!
Hell No!
Back to basics, and it's a group.
Author
A Female Predator Prediction (Read 20,463 times)

acrediblesource

So the poster in the last convention has a bit of similarities to it. From the evidence presented, it appears that the female in Battle Angel Alita and The Predator will be up at arms so to speak and gearing for a pair of movies that will showcase lead female antagonist/protagonist in a side by side cinema competition.
lets say we get this Female Predator being head of the pack of a rather mutinous bunch of male predators. And the fem predator is hunting them down for their betrayal?
Lets get your thoughts here! Make it happen!
We want a female Predator to lead the summer event blockbuster and its been a long time coming!

kirscheim

kirscheim

Quote from: acrediblesource on May 24, 2017, 02:40:31 AM
So the poster in the last convention has a bit of similarities to it. From the evidence presented, it appears that the female in Battle Angel Alita and The Predator will be up at arms so to speak and gearing for a pair of movies that will showcase lead female antagonist/protagonist in a side by side cinema competition.
lets say we get this Female Predator being head of the pack of a rather mutinous bunch of male predators. And the fem predator is hunting them down for their betrayal?
Lets get your thoughts here! Make it happen!
We want a female Predator to lead the summer event blockbuster and its been a long time coming!

why not, look how well female leads in roles formerly portrayed as male worked so well for ghostbusters...

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Nope.

Lotus

Lotus

Nope,if some of you really insist fine,but all I'm asking don't simple intent put boob on classification it,it's feel stupid & lazy.

acrediblesource

The Predators are in a mating ritual and....this thread just got sicker! You never saw him cumming!

echobbase79

echobbase79

No female Predator here. I would like to see one eventually.

SM

SM

It'd be interesting to have a female Predator (assuming all the existing ones aren't).  Be a bit of variety whether they're in charge or not.

And it'd be something else for a section of Predator fans to lose their shit over.

Highland

Highland

I'd prefer a female Predator to the John Rambo's we seem to be getting.

Original Predator

At this point why not.  Have a female Pred.  Have a Super Pred.  Regular Pred.  Maybe make a combo-movie in 5 years with all of them joining forces to fight the Arnold Terminator.

The way this this is going....

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: Lotus on May 24, 2017, 02:34:34 PM
Nope,if some of you really insist fine,but all I'm asking don't simple intent put boob on classification it,it's feel stupid & lazy.

Indeed. Not only just boobs, it must also include a butt.

Russ

Russ

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Jun 01, 2017, 04:54:34 AM
Indeed. Not only just boobs, it must also include a butt.

If its a lady predator, this is a given. I know there are a billion and one fan reasons as to other ways they could show her as a female. But boobs are by far the most expedient.

Shinawi

Shinawi

What if a female predator is larger, faster, stronger, and scarier than the male predator?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Female predators probably eat their mate during coitus like the praying-mantis.

Lotus

Lotus

Quote from: Shinawi on Jun 04, 2017, 09:03:03 AM
What if a female predator is larger, faster, stronger, and scarier than the male predator?

Yeah,that'll do it either they want to create entire different design won't hurt.   

Scorpio

Scorpio

This chick could play a female predator:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed