A Female Predator Prediction

Started by acrediblesource, May 24, 2017, 02:40:31 AM

Do you think there is going to be a FEMALE Predator as the lead antagonist?

Hell yeah!
Hell No!
Back to basics, and it's a group.
Author
A Female Predator Prediction (Read 20,596 times)

SM

SM

Quote from: Russ on Dec 07, 2017, 09:35:38 AM
Quote from: brokentusk420 on Dec 07, 2017, 06:00:54 AM
NO. Just no..

I don't think anyone is saying its a good idea at all. Just, if it happened, they'd probably show you it was female by giving it boobs: Red Sonja Predator as was said above.

I don't see any problem with having a female Predator.

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Quote from: brokentusk420 on Dec 07, 2017, 06:04:27 PM
Why do we need to know every aspect of something? Why can't there be mystery and things that are never answered? I feel going that deep into something like the Predator's background will only ruin it. Somethings should just never be answered.  Especially in a movie where it serves no purpose to the story. Predator was so great because it was action with a dash of scifi. It didn't elaborate too much on the predator. It was just an otherworldly badass.  The second movie was good too because it gave you a little more to the character,  but the mystery of it is still there.
Understood, but I was referring to illustrations I've seen of female predators always portrayed as warriors. Nothing wrong with that particularly, it just spawned the thought that there must be predators that have other professions.

Quote from: brokentusk420 on Dec 07, 2017, 06:04:27 PM
But if they start adding into the movies females and the baby predators, and dishwasher predators,  it's going to ruin it. I don't want to relate to them and be like "oh they are kind like us!" The fact that they aren't like me and maybe beyond understanding as we know it makes the predator so formidable. A hunter from the heavens above
Again understood, but there's not much mystery to ponder on considering the infrastructure implied from what has been shown in the films. Nothing mysterious about a predator creature reporting to a factory to build spacecraft. If they are a civilization, by default they have infrastructure. Nothing mysterious about that at all. So yes, they are kind of like us regarding a required infrastructure to support their civilization.

My point is, I agree with you it's not necessary to show a predator riding a garbage truck or a predator nerd repairing a factory's computer, but I see no mystery there by not showing those mundane tasks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed