The Predator Teaser Poster at Licensing Expo

Started by black, May 23, 2017, 04:48:53 PM

Author
The Predator Teaser Poster at Licensing Expo (Read 24,353 times)

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

THE PREDATOR: Its female..... ;)
I cracked the code.

To elaborate on my cryptic:
Battle Angel Alita, female.
Predator: we saw two male Predators goofing around, "we didn't see him coming", You're one Beautiful Mother ****** (bitch) , New take on the Predator series, dynamic cast of characters, ....
we are going to get a female Predator here. It;s inevitable. Wait and see friends ...

The Wolverine Predator

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Denton Smalls on May 24, 2017, 01:26:56 AM
Damn man I'm all for homages but did they have to have McKenna repeat Billy's line like that? Weak.

And there's a guy named "Cuban Pete?"

Bruh.

How do you know that?
Nevermind that post finally showed up that was blank

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

Quote from: echobbase79 on May 24, 2017, 02:03:07 AM

Damn man I'm all for homages but did they have to have McKenna repeat Billy's line like that? Weak.

Bruh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dyO9SWiY7k

LMAO I immediately thought of The Mask when I saw "Cuban Pete" but I wasn't sure if anybody would get the reference if I mentioned it. Classic, hahaha!

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 24, 2017, 01:30:25 AM

Bruh.

That whole sequence is one of the weaker parts of the script. I just thought the Bigfoot line was funny.

What's your overall take on the script? How does it compare to the Robert Rodriguez Predators script (if you had a chance to read that one)?

KiramidHead

Quote from: Denton Smalls on May 24, 2017, 03:26:08 AM

Bruh.

That whole sequence is one of the weaker parts of the script. I just thought the Bigfoot line was funny.

What's your overall take on the script? How does it compare to the Robert Rodriguez Predators script (if you had a chance to read that one)?

I thought the script was a fun read, while completely insane. A few points needed some clarification, though, and the redneck stuff gets a bit too silly. I liked it a lot more than the Rodriguez Predators draft. That was just page after page of random nonsense.

SpeedyMaxx

I love that line.

brokentusk420

A female predator? ::) Jeez its getting worse as time goes on.

SpeedyMaxx

You guys got it wrong.

KiramidHead

Yeah, the script never specifies gender for any of the Predators in it.

predator88

Quote from: brokentusk420 on May 24, 2017, 04:45:26 AM
A female predator? ::) Jeez its getting worse as time goes on.
There is no female predator in the script. how'd you get that idea?
Spoiler
There are deflector predators, an Upgrade,predator dogs and the hybrids
[close]

Johnny Handsome

A simple, meaningless teaser poster, to be fair they always look shit at the licensing expo anyway, 'cause no one really gives a f**k.

You can't come into one of the threads without reading anything about the damn script anymore though... yeah it's probably a line that's in the movie, no need to quote every single hommage in this though.

You got two options on this forum: Either get spoiled or endlessly bitched at for "not knowing what a piece of junk this is going to be!". Funny enough, most people on here wouldn't recognise a good script even if you wipe their asses with it.

I love the franchise, that's probably the reason i'm still hanging around here, but it's really getting less and less fun with ex-fans wanting to fail a movie that hasn't even completed filming yet. How can you be a fan of something and want your favourite franchise to fail in today's pop culture? If you got that mentality, you're not a fan, simple as that. You maybe were at some point, but you're not now, you gave up. There is a word for you guys, it's called hypocrite.

There is more on social media, but frankly speaking i don't want to share news about this anymore on this site, at least at the moment. This is not the "fun half an hour a day escapism" it used to be, it's kindergarten with giant mocking assholes left and right that flooded this site as soon as that f**khole IMDB was closed, BUT that seems to be enough to be part of an "active community" these days.

Corporal Hicks

Those ex-IMDB crew are on my watch list and soon to go tbh. Don't let the vocal negative few get in the way of your fun.

Look (and I'm sick to death of having to say this) we're not all going to agree (personally I hate re-used dialogue. It's something that really gets on my nerves) but as long as we can do it like adults, that's absolutely fine.

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 24, 2017, 09:10:47 AM
Those ex-IMDB crew are on my watch list and soon to go tbh. Don't let the vocal negative few get in the way of your fun.

Look (and I'm sick to death of having to say this) we're not all going to agree (personally I hate re-used dialogue. It's something that really gets on my nerves) but as long as we can do it like adults, that's absolutely fine.

I'm a little confused as to who that applies to, meaning me, as I'm always positive on here save for a few digs about Busey Jr's teeth which are meant to be a joke.

I've never been an IMDB forum member and get my news from Joblo.com. Perhaps you or someone from the staff can message me if I am on this "watch list," because I'd like to know directly and not be left wondering if the next post about something I disagree with is going to get me banned. Appreciate it in advance!

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 24, 2017, 03:36:56 AM

Bruh.

I thought the script was a fun read, while completely insane. A few points needed some clarification, though, and the redneck stuff gets a bit too silly. I liked it a lot more than the Rodriguez Predators draft. That was just page after page of random nonsense.

Who is your favorite team member of McKenna's in the script? Are you able to tell who plays who?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Denton Smalls on May 24, 2017, 10:28:45 AM
I've never been an IMDB forum member and get my news from Joblo.com. Perhaps you or someone from the staff can message me if I am on this "watch list," because I'd like to know directly and not be left wondering if the next post about something I disagree with is going to get me banned. Appreciate it in advance!

It's not you mate. They know who they are. And just to clarify, it's not about disagreeing. It's about the way people do it. I shouldn't need to constantly remind people to be mature and respectful about it. That's the issue for certain folk.

Denton Smalls

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 24, 2017, 10:56:26 AM

It's not you mate. They know who they are. And just to clarify, it's not about disagreeing. It's about the way people do it. I shouldn't need to constantly remind people to be mature and respectful about it. That's the issue for certain folk.

Roger that, appreciate you taking the time to confirm! I love the site and have been lurking in pred camo since I want to say 2007 or so when AVPR was coming out. I've seen people come and go but the good ones stick around. The overly negative ones will burn themselves out because it takes so much energy to project that consistently.

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 24, 2017, 09:10:47 AM

I'm a little confused as to who that applies to, meaning me, as I'm always positive on here save for a few digs about Busey Jr's teeth which are meant to be a joke.

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 24, 2017, 03:36:56 AM

Bruh.

Who is your favorite team member of McKenna's in the script? Are you able to tell who plays who?

Nebraska has some funny lines.

I could pick out Rhodes and Munn's characters, other ls I'm not sure about.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed