Alien: Covenant Concept Art/Behind-the-Scenes Thread *spoilers*

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 17, 2017, 10:11:32 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Concept Art/Behind-the-Scenes Thread *spoilers* (Read 395,289 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

The crew of Alien: Covenant. If you added the Visual Effects artists as well you'd probably have about twice as many people.

The Old One

The Old One

So nice to see Ridley smiling.

SM

TO: All Crew

SUBJECT: Crew photo

All crew are invited to have their picture taken in the main stage at 3:30.

Black puffer jackets are mandatory.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I thought they were stillsuits seeing as Oz is such an arid place?  ???

SM

Not so much in Sydney in winter.

SiL

The southern wastes of the country actually have seasons, the freaks.

SM

You got a problem with that, gringo?

Cos I do. It's farkin freezing this morning.

426Buddy

Oddly the summer here in northern michigan has been consistantly in the 90's and very dry. Very strange for these parts.

SiL

Quote from: SM on Jul 11, 2018, 10:34:16 PM
You got a problem with that, gringo?

Cos I do. It's farkin freezing this morning.
We finally hit "winter" and it's still f**king 15+ degrees.

Huggs

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 11, 2018, 11:26:40 PM
Oddly the summer here in northern michigan has been consistantly in the 90's and very dry. Very strange for these parts.

Tack on matching humidity and you'd be as miserable as us Tennessee folk. I swear, you can wear the air around here. Of course, that's normal summer weather in these parts. Can't wait for fall to get here.

426Buddy

Yeah its usually crazy humid here in the summer (we are all swamps and lakes) but usually not this hot either.

FenGiddel

Quote from: SM on Jul 11, 2018, 08:48:44 PM
TO: All Crew

SUBJECT: Crew photo

All crew are invited to have their picture taken in the main stage at 3:30.

Black puffer jackets are mandatory.
Shades of David Lynch's Fremen stillsuits...

Baron Von Marlon

I got the image of this bit appearing after the white room scene.
Just Shaw going into the chair and taking off. Cut to the Juggernaut 2 in space as it disappears into the distance.
The date on screen fast forwards and we see the Covenant coming into the screen.

Later during the flashback we see her getting out of the chair and fixing up David and stuff.

I miss Noomi. If we ever get some kind of reboot/remake/spin-off/whatever I'd love to see her return in another role.

The Old One

The Old One

Noomi Rapace truly was wasted, she's a phenomenal actress and it's unfortunate that Prometheus never gave us a script to match.

If that had been the case I can guarantee the nostalgia craving for a Neill Blomkamp Alien film would have never existed
in the first place.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Covenant cast & director at Milford Sound, Fiordland National Park, NZ - April 2016.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed