I will say this about Shane Black

Started by germanator2, May 16, 2017, 05:00:07 AM

Author
I will say this about Shane Black (Read 4,616 times)

SpeedyMaxx

LOL, you're just hurting yourself, dude.

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on May 26, 2017, 05:49:22 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 26, 2017, 05:45:51 PM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on May 26, 2017, 04:49:08 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 26, 2017, 03:32:25 PM
Quote from: Master on May 26, 2017, 10:03:00 AM
Quote from: happypred on May 26, 2017, 03:11:03 AM
Maybe the camo pants are for scenes where the Pred's lower body is hidden?

ok. why the actor is wearing predator feets then?

I think it's impossible to say as of right now, some odd choice maybe, we can only hope it's not that important in the movie

Spoiler
They wear the military pants because they live in the military base since a year.They do that because they're the humans friends and also defectors.
[close]

Spoiler
I get that they were in this base for some time, but what I mean is that visually speaking, maybe there will be no big emphasis on showing this particular stuff (clothes), or making it an important plot point
[close]

It's not a important plot point it's clothes.It's like making robocop pink in the next movie with a red clown nose , it's not an important plot point but it's ridiculous and ruin the character.

It's really nothing like that.

Master

Master

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on May 26, 2017, 07:19:11 PM
LOL, you're just hurting yourself, dude.

Of course I am. I'm talking to you.

Corporal Hicks

Really? Gonna start doing this again?

Master

Master

You're right, I won't bite next time. I just love the guy constantly corrects others and state his opinion as fact.

SpeedyMaxx

I don't think I'm the one with that problem.

Russ840

Russ840

I really domt know why i bother checking innon this thread. Its the same three guys arguing all the time.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Master on May 26, 2017, 08:47:50 PM
You're right, I won't bite next time. I just love the guy constantly corrects others and state his opinion as fact.

Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of that attitude around here, unfortunately.

quijju

quijju

I actually am warming up to the gene stealing thing despite how unpredator it is. This pretty much allows Predators to rival Engineers in biotechnology as well as showing just how advanced they are, and Predators are rarely shown with new toys which is really starting to show since they were designed to fight soldiers from THE EIGHTIES. However I am only more and more disgusted by the autistic translator idea and human-predator alliances.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed