BTS shots

Started by mancheetah, May 09, 2017, 01:38:49 AM

Author
BTS shots (Read 24,762 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thread has been re-opened! Go nuts, folk!

Evanus

Evanus

Wait, but I thought that's not what happens to
Spoiler
Shaw? What about this:

I thought that was Shaw on the table...  ???
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It is.
Spoiler
You can see the stuff coming out the side of her head.
[close]

Evanus

Evanus

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 09, 2017, 12:59:59 PM
It is.
Spoiler
[close]
Ah.. I think I see it now. Thanks.  :)

cucuchu

cucuchu

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 09, 2017, 12:59:59 PM
It is.
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
That is actually a disturbing fate given the optimism at the end of Prometheus.
[close]

Alien Runner

Alien Runner

Its very clear now. David despises Humanity and wishes to wipe them out. He is the Engineer in the Derelict who plans to nuke Earth with the Eggs but gets chestbursted. Its the "Creator vs Created" cycle. David ends up having a taste of his own medicine. However, his legacy lives on. He is the heir to the throne of Weyland-Yutani. David's android brothers got the signal and went for the hunt to continue the legacy of their King. This leads us to ALIEN. Perhaps, in the future, Alien 5 will feature Blade Runner crossover. The new trailer shows the same theme: Creator vs Created. These programmed Humans will join the fight with the androids. Alien Runner could go a darker route. The androids ally with the cloned humans and harvest them as hosts for Aliens. Anyways, food for thought but this is where Alien is heading. Brace yourselves.

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

It's just so tacky that they reduced Noomi's role to this. Even tackier than the story turn itself.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I'm getting a huge Giger LI II vibe from this

XENOMORPHOSIS

XENOMORPHOSIS

Just noticed what the second to last image resembles, a piece of Giger's art http://www.scified.com/u/548974759.jpg

zoidy

zoidy

I think it's awesome

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on May 09, 2017, 02:37:12 PM
Just noticed what the second to last image resembles, a piece of Giger's art http://www.scified.com/u/548974759.jpg

Yep, better than the LI art.
Good catch.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The image of

Spoiler
Shaw was mentioned back in set visits and it's Li connection has been something we've suspected for a while.
[close]

Robopadna

Robopadna

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 09, 2017, 02:39:39 PM
The image of

Spoiler
Shaw was mentioned back in set visits and it's Li connection has been something we've suspected for a while.
[close]

Was she?  I entirely believe you I just don't recall anyone mentioning this particular state for her.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

When we finally get the set visit reports being released, it was something a couple of the outlets mentioned. A piece of artwork where she looked like Li. I can't remember which off-hand (maybe JoBlo?) but I'm sure it was definitely mentioned.

David

David

Those eggs that David had created are from Shaw.

Just a guess.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed